Page 150 of 274 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2739

Thread: Chevalier Dr. Kamal Haasanin Mayyam - Part 9

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    he couldnt have refused to a senior most actor like KH. whatever we ppl talk about rift between them were only hearsay and should be stopped.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    i have my reservations about a direct hindi movie by thalaivar. thats apart, i cant digest seeing SAK as a lead actor
    that guy is an useless prat having no acting acumen and being hated unanimously by hindi film goers and all his movies (where he acted alone without being a sidekick of another khan) were bombed. what KH is playing at.. GOK

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    i have my reservations about a direct hindi movie by thalaivar. thats apart, i cant digest seeing SAK as a lead actor
    that guy is an useless prat having no acting acumen and being hated unanimously by hindi film goers and all his movies (where he acted alone without being a sidekick of another khan) were bombed. what KH is playing at.. GOK
    SAK is one of the stylish and sexiest actors in Bollywood. I don't see any hatred against him what you told. Still he has good market after khans and killadi and devgan

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poster in Trichy

6. Likes oyivukac, avavh3 liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shwas View Post
    rahman told kamal to not sing a song during thenali..since then they didnt work together..
    They had a difference of opinion during Indian but came together again for Tenali and after he film's success the same team started Naran which was shelved. But since then, they've maintained a good relationship only. ARR did walk out of Dasa but it was mainly because of time constraints. Kamal wished ARR for his Oscar win and ARR wished Kamal in person in the Kamal 50 function organized by Vijay tv. Also they joined hands for Marmayogi.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Kamal + ARR long waiting combo after tenali.. Hope this time it materialised

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi Ravi View Post
    Poster in Trichy

how much time was spent in photoshopping this pack of lies? I won't believe this until certain experts here give a clean certificate for this poster - awaiting the endorsement from the TFMPDACB (TFM Page Data Authenticity Certification Board)!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    #Ulaganayagan new get up. ThevarMagan #kamalhassan s back. @raemolla @rameshlaus @KamalHaasanFans http://t.co/icAEiLA0uZ

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratheesh4709 View Post
    #Ulaganayagan new get up. ThevarMagan #kamalhassan s back. @raemolla @rameshlaus @KamalHaasanFans http://t.co/icAEiLA0uZ
    Awesome! May be for the ad

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    #UttamaVillain#

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    To Act in Pothys AD (8 hours calsheet and 15Crores!!! :claps: ) (and spend art of that money for welfare!) is a very wise decision! Becos, he is slowly shedding himdelf off from the regular hero mould. in coming days he wont act in typical hero heroine kind stories and mostly he will do a Lead role with absolutely NO romance stuff and no heroine. so he is at tip/treshold of being a hero! also he looks good now and also the expectation meter on him is Red Hot! So its wise to use all of that and encash his popularity in a great way like this and also do welfare from that money! After few years his looks will further deter(though he maintains as best as possible) and he may not be a regular hero.
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv