Page 26 of 344 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    My personal preference would be Wisam. Can't wait to see how the story gets unfolded and an epic adventure in India. Last but not least, Who is Wisam ?

As UV had put it Uthama Villan comming ahead could dilute the anticipation for VR2, but Uthama Villan releasing ahead could also be a nice wait-watch for us, fans, before the actual action explodes. It could also serve its purpose : "1 serious film - 1 light film" track of Kamal.

Does anyone know the reasons for the delay of VR2 making/release ?
    From what I understand and read, its 'AI' which is holding up VR-2. 'Oscar' Ravichandran who's producing both is probably making that decision.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think VR2 post production works are also still goin on ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    i think VR2 post production works are also still goin on ..
    it is going on, but producer told to go slow since his finances are tight due to his other mega budget movie has overshot the budget and want to complete that first. As per the rumours VR2 will release only after Ai.

If Uttama Villan goes as per the plan, the shooting will be over by mid June and ready for release any time in August.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

5. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    From what I understand and read, its 'AI' which is holding up VR-2. 'Oscar' Ravichandran who's producing both is probably making that decision.
    Decision is conveyed to KH, that's why he started the shooting of Uttama Villain. Post production work & cost of VR-2 is very high as per VFX Madhu..
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Decision is conveyed to KH, that's why he started the shooting of Uttama Villain. Post production work & cost of VR-2 is very high as per VFX Madhu..
    is it that they have completed shooting and only post production work is put on hold due to cost constraints? this should be a first of a kind for KH movie.. after completing pre-prod of a movie, keeping it aside and releasing another movie.
    Last edited by Unmai Vilambi; 9th May 2014 at 05:11 PM.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    By the way, where's this VFX Madhu now? I was following him on twitter and suddenly saw his account got deactivated, has he come back in a new avatar?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

looking very fresh
    #UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    Vishwaroopam's famous line is Uttama Villain's crux!

“I am the Hero, and I am the Villain,” said Kamal Haasan famously in Vishwaroopam. It captures the duality of life, which reportedly is the theme in Ulaganayagan’s upcoming movie, Uttama Villain.

In a recent interview, Kamal Haasan’s longtime friend and director of Uttama Villain, Ramesh Arvind said, “In life duality is constant - Strong weak, Good Bad, God Devil - like that if there is an Uthaman obviously there will be a Villain - and every one of us have both the shades in us.”
    #UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
    By the way, where's this VFX Madhu now? I was following him on twitter and suddenly saw his account got deactivated, has he come back in a new avatar?
    Now he is not on twitter I think.., Madhu had once told in an interview that the VFX work of VR-2 would be of Very high standard and would be very high

Post Thanks / Like

super cool!!
    #UttamaVillain#