Page 106 of 410 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 4092

Thread: Manidharul Punithar, Maha-Avatar RAJINIKANTH News and Update

NATIVE: PALAKKAD, KERALA/Residing In Canada
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by m_23_bayarea
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudarsh
    Idhaya Thalapathy, Dhanush na avalo problem a? Nana ukara sonain :P ... Nan picture ai change pana mudiyatha pa apdi than vanthutu.... Ippalam behaviour ingya romba orkut mari irka
    it's a joke bro neengalam serious a edthukadainga

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Super Star and Idhaya Thalapathy together at Nehru Stadium For Director's Function:

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos...YKY-vIbYWv.jpg
    Evanaavadhu thalaivar pakkathula yaarunu kEttaangalaa?? Evan ukkaandhaa enna?
    Woah ... Please watch your words. Konjam respect koduthal nalla irukum.

Sudarsh one small request.. please don't bring in other actors to a rajiniKanth thread. Likewise don't bring others into a vijay thread. I can already sense problems starting...
    " Engal veetu chella pillai "

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gurly
    Super Star and Idhaya Thalapathy together at Nehru Stadium For Director's Function:

http://images.orkut.com/orkut/photos...YKY-vIbYWv.jpg
    Evanaavadhu thalaivar pakkathula yaarunu kEttaangalaa?? Evan ukkaandhaa enna?

Sudarsh one small request.. please don't bring in other actors to a rajiniKanth thread. Likewise don't bring others into a vijay thread. I can already sense problems starting...
    come on guys chilll outttt its not a big deal its just a picture and i didn't bring anyone they brought themselves in the picture so maybe you should speak to to the photographer .. and i don't think it is a big problem gurly nerd is just joking its all in the mind don't take anything serious. Don't worry this picture is related to this thread because superstar is there in that picture.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    come on guys chilll outttt its not a big deal its just a picture and i didn't bring anyone they brought themselves in the picture so maybe you should speak to to the photographer .. and i don't think it is a big problem gurly nerd is just joking its all in the mind don't take anything serious. Don't worry this picture is related to this thread because superstar is there in that picture.
    Good spirit!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That is exactly what I would respect from your brigade too. It was just a response to Vinod's post. There was nothing wrong with Sudarsh's post at all. Vinod could have respected Rajini's name being mentioned there. Again mine was just a retort, root of the problem is your thread.

Post Thanks / Like

God will write my political script: Rajinikanth
    Published: Monday, Oct 25, 2010, 3:30 IST
    By D Ram Raj | Place: Chennai | Agency: DNA

Tamil superstar Rajinikanth has said it is up to God to decide whether he would enter politics. Speculation was rife that Rajini may wear a politician’s coat after the release of his mega-budget film Enthiran.

Speaking at a function to celebrate the 40 years of Tamil Film Directors’ Association, Rajini downplayed rumours of his entering politics. “It is in the hands of the almighty,” he said in reply to a question by ace director K Balachander, who is said to have discovered his acting talent and brought him to Tamil tinsel town. At that time, Rajinikanth was a conductor in neighbouring Karnataka.

Some months ago, Rajini kept telling reporters that any decision on entering politics would be taken only after the completion of Enthiran.

With elections to Tamil Nadu scheduled to be held by May 2011, Balachander popped the question that’s been on everybody’s minds to the superstar at an interactive session. “I don’t know, it’s in the hands of almighty,” Rajini quickly replied, while revealing that his favourite political leader was former Singapore president Lee Kuan Yew.

Asked how he would repay millions of fans and the Tamil film industry, which has crowned him superstar, he said, “I will strive to work in a manner that what would make Tamils and the Tamil film industry proud.”

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainmen...ikanth_1457551

Post Thanks / Like

That is exactly what I would respect from your brigade too. It was just a response to Vinod's post. There was nothing wrong with Sudarsh's post at all. Vinod could have respected Rajini's name being mentioned there. Again mine was just a retort, root of the problem is your thread.
    Nerd i apologize if we had hurt your sentiments in vijay's thread. But let me assure you that it wasn't the intention at all. The only purpose for that statement was..vijay pothum. We were just idolizing vijay whom I THINK is the centre of the universe (well atleast my universe). Even if vijay was sitting beside X (fill in the blank for any influential/popular person) i would have still said the same thing. Vijay pothum. It was not about Rajni at all Rajini is a bigger star than vijay..no doubt in that. But in my world vijay is the best. That's why I think you may have interpreted the statement differently than how we may have. I hope you understand what i am trying to say. Again no disrespect intended.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks nerd for understanding that. My intention was Only to share the pics on both threads since both the actors were connected and I was trying to show that despite all these fan fights and so on how united these two stars were sitting happily together which was a nice sight to see.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gurly, What stopped you from just admiring Vijay and not saying anything out loud? Sudarsh's was an innocent post and there was no need for you or Vinod to implicitly say that 'SS is a small figure, there is no need to mention his name along with Vijay'. Again it was just a retort from my side and no malicious intentions. I am editing that post anyway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Gurly, What stopped you from just admiring Vijay and not saying anything out loud? Sudarsh's was an innocent post and there was no need for you or Vinod to implicitly say that 'SS is a small figure, there is no need to mention his name along with Vijay'. Again it was just a retort from my side and no malicious intentions. I am editing that post anyway.
    Nerd, there was room for misunderstanding earlier. But i have clarified my stance. Why do you refuse to accept that i did not implicitly nor explicitly try to put down rajini in any way, let alone say he is such a minute figure to be compared with vijay. Anyhow thanks for ediiting your post. Wish we could have come to a better understanding as the last thing i want to do is piss off anyone. Anyhow i'll drop it. Don't really want to intrude and disturb the flow of this thread. Continue on guys and sorry for barging in