Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Love Exist?

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't get over TM asking me my real name which coincide with the untold part of the story, the reason for not telling it and Sathya telling a story that kind a ends off mine; the untold part, right after a certain post. All happening one after the other.

This is all very suspicious.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber priya32's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thiru: Based on the story you wrote in here seems like, it was a just a crush (the love which was never expressed). I believe that many of us do live with crushes no matter you are married or not married.

There is a huge difference between untold love than the ones who have love stories. A female and a male looking at each other on an everyday basis, or having fun conversations is normal.

This thread deserves a title of either 'crushes in my life' or 'unexpressed love'.

Love is a very powerful word and feeling. Without love, we won't have parents, husbands, wives, children, girlfriends or boyfriends and so on. Regardless married or not married, loving someone or being loved is a wonderful thing. It gives you a great disappointment to read the title and to go over the posts that were written in here. Please don't compare having crushes with love. Love is eternal and it exists even after you die!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have hit the nail on the head, Priya! I suppose TM also wants the youngsters to know the difference between love and crush.

'Act first and rue later' is the proverb that came to mind when I finished reading the final part of TM's story. How is it possible to forget/ignore the incompatibilities/problems right at the start, before entertaining marriage thoughts/dreams/desires? 'Love'(the socalled love) is blind(thoughtless)?
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    The heart aches, headaches and other consequences from a simple proposal is enough. Sometimes you wish it never happened.

Who is to be blamed? How often youngsters know the difference between love and crush if they ever gave it a thought or were ever in the position to do so. How worse would it have been in the circumstances, had it been love and not crush.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't imagine 'love' divorced from wisdom!!!
    When there is wisdom automatically follow patience, acceptance and decision.
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

Post Thanks / Like
    TM,Interesting story,i Had a similar crush story when i was doing my 10th Std. anyhow thanks for sharing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by priya32
    Love is a very powerful word and feeling. Without love, we won't have parents, husbands, wives, children, girlfriends or boyfriends and so on. Regardless married or not married, loving someone or being loved is a wonderful thing. It gives you a great disappointment to read the title and to go over the posts that were written in here. Please don't compare having crushes with love. Love is eternal and it exists even after you die!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Shakthiprabha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    oh I didn't know u were out with ur final part.

Ottu moththa body um varandu poana maathiri feeling...
    'setha poNam' mathiri feel panna kooda chance irukku...
    I know what it is!!! Apramum vazhnthukittu thaan rukkom ...illaiya?!

Sari, entha prachanayum illaama smooth aa poanaalum.. there is a language issue.. Definitely her family, relations would be eager to have conversation with me as well as my family side and the same case with my side as well.. Romba basic a sila vishayam affect aaguthae..
    Sorry tm.... A BOLD STEP was awaited from ur part and U DIDN'T TAKE THAT STEP. Very dissapointing. No stone should be left unturned. And then if things dont work out, one can always back out or decide for their parents or whatever acc to their pesonal view and choice.

Ramona,

Thanks for sharing ur story.

Moderator Diamond Hubber Thirumaran's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakthiprabha
    Sari, entha prachanayum illaama smooth aa poanaalum.. there is a language issue.. Definitely her family, relations would be eager to have conversation with me as well as my family side and the same case with my side as well.. Romba basic a sila vishayam affect aaguthae..
    Sorry tm.... A BOLD STEP was awaited from ur part and U DIDN'T TAKE THAT STEP. Very dissapointing. No stone should be left unturned. And then if things dont work out, one can always back out or decide for their parents or whatever acc to their pesonal view and choice.
    It is how we look at Shakthi, which is bold or which is not. :P

Well from the perspective of Love, that is not a bold one.
    Actually at a different stage of life, i thought, there might be lots of fun within the family and relation because of the language itelf. I might have learnt her language and vice versa.. apuram atha spread panrathula ulla santhoasangal nnu innum kooda interesting aa irunthirukalaam :P

That is the thought i had that time.

But overall aa paartha, love ngra oru vishayam maththavangala affect panrathaa irukka koodaathu..In my case mostly it would end up in affecting people.. It is not just only abt my love ending up in success.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sarna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirumaran
    It is not just only abt love ending up in success.
    vedha vaakku
    ஊரு வம்ப பேசும்
    அட உண்மை சொல்ல கூசும்
    போடும் நூறு வேஷம்
    தினம்
    பொய்ய சொல்லி ஏசும்
    ஏ தில்லா டாங்கு டாங்கு
    அட என்னா உங்க போங்கு

Page 43 of 64 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast