Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast

Thread: KATHTHI aka Kathiresan - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA | ANIRUDH - PART 2

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yennai Arindhaal...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    இளையதளபதி விஜய் நடித்த கத்தி திரைப்படம் இதுவரை தென்னிந்திய படங்கள் செய்த பல சாதனைகளை உடைத்து தகர்த்தெறிந்து வருகிறது என்பதை நாம் தினந்தோறும் பார்த்துக்கொண்டுதான் இருக்கின்றோம். இன்றைய நிலவர தகவலின்படி 'கத்தி' பிரிட்டனில் இதுவரை வெளியான தமிழ் திரைப்படங்களின் வசூலில் மூன்றாவது இடத்தை பிடித்து சாதனை புரிந்துள்ளது. சிவாஜி மற்றும் எந்திரன் ஆகிய திரைப்படங்களே முதல் இரு இடத்தில் உள்ளது.

கடந்த சில மாதங்களுக்கு முன் ஒரு வார பத்திரிகை எடுத்த சர்வேயின்படி விஜய்க்கு "அடுத்த சூப்பர் ஸ்டார்" என்ற பட்டம் கிடைத்தது. ஆனால் அந்த சமயத்தில் அவர் இந்த பட்டத்தை பணம் கொடுத்து பெற்றதாக ஒருசிலர் வதந்தியை கிளப்பிவிட்டனர். அந்த வதந்திக்கு விஜய் தனது படத்தின் வசூலின் மூலம் முற்றுப்புள்ளி வைத்துவிட்டார்.

ஒருவேளை கத்தியின் வசூலை 'லிங்கா' அல்லது 'என்னை அறிந்தால்' திரைப்படங்கள் முறியடிக்கலாம். இருப்பினும் 'கத்தி' படத்தை போலவே அடுத்தடுத்து விஜய் நடிக்கும் திரைப்படங்கள் வெற்றி பெறுமானால் அவர் சூப்பர்ஸ்டார் பட்டத்திற்கான தகுதியை நோக்கி செல்வதை யாராலும் தடுக்க முடியாது. இதை அவரது அடுத்த படங்களின் வெற்றிதான் முடிவு செய்யும்.

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is this gobi guy. Same guy who said Madras story and one more movie (not sure with the name) as his story?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
    Who is this gobi guy. Same guy who said Madras story and one more movie (not sure with the name) as his story?
    I've no clue about him. He's being funded by some vested interest to do all these things. Good that ARM and vijay have moved to their next project without giving any **** to these guys.

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can anyone PM me his story that was said to be published?
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why pm? I will post it here soon
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber HonestRaj's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    But the comedy scenes, he definitely has to change his mannerisms and body language. Humour has always been a talking point of Vijay along with his dance moves and action. So he should take that serious and work on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Exactly. Almost all put that in the negative side in their reviews. All my friends said his mannerisms in first 30/40 mins were not good. I got same kind of feedback for Jilla also. Vassegara/Gilli body language was very very good. Casual and very natural.
    I thought of posting about this last week itself, quoting siv.s' review.. then i left it since all vijay fans might like that kind of acting.. so why to bring this topic unnecessarily.. since "enga kaalaththu" vijay fans started noticing this.. i like to post this now..
    i saw this scene in Nanban (during diwali holidays, vijay tv i think) even before seeing kaththi.. the way he acts in comedy scenes.. i felt ..

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Why pm? I will post it here soon
    That would be good. Thanks

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestRaj View Post
    I thought of posting about this last week itself, quoting siv.s' review.. then i left it since all vijay fans might like that kind of acting.. so why to bring this topic unnecessarily.. since "enga kaalaththu" vijay fans started noticing this.. i like to post this now..
    i saw this scene in Nanban (during diwali holidays, vijay tv i think) even before seeing kaththi.. the way he acts in comedy scenes.. i felt ..

I like to share my views on this as I am a die hard Vijay fan and would like to clarify about this 'sudden change' of comedy performance is Nanban,Jilla & Kaththi.

I watched Nanban & Kaththi with full of family audience & kids. To be honest I did not like it too for the first view but later I started to like it as it is something different and it does evoke laughter, but mainly i would like to point out kids loved it and my wife and cousin sisters who r neutral had no complaints either. So bang on target. This is why Vijay is kid's first choice.

Note: Even though I am a Captain fan I like Rajni too but when it comes to comedy he changed his style from mid/late 80s like Raja Chinna Roja/Pandian/Ulaippali/Muthu etc and it looks like over the top performance and odd but later it was accepted as his movies became hits and loved by kids. But even today when I watch his some comedy scenes just feel weird.

Page 37 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast