Page 213 of 217 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2161

Thread: Pepsi Indian Premier League - Season 6

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wish IPL avoids keeping crucial matches at Eden. Such a third rated(highly overrated) ground especially during finals. Look at the score board of both the teams! 20/20 matches should be held at locations which help both batting and bowling.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber raajarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    but it depends on the defending champion's venue... Last year, KKR was the champion, so the qualifier-2 / final should happen in Eden..
    IR / KH / Sujatha / Bala / BC Lara / Curtly Ambrose

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations to Mumbai Indians on winning their maiden IPL title. If there was one team capable of challenging CSK, it should be MI and they clearly outsmarted us thrice this season. Also, it is Bette to lose to a team with genuine matchwinners than going down to teams with 'Swing at everything' Bislas.

MSD's decision to come late was a tactical blunder. He could've come after Badri's dismissal. And either of Morkel or Jaddu should've stayed put, allowing MS to play his shots. But everything is easier said than done and I could understand how much turmoil the CSK players would've been going through the last few days. Hope all this mess is cleared and the same team is seen in CLT20. Cant think of an IPL without CSK.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations MI ..Happy for Sir and good bye too wise decision.
    Dhoni great innings, nevertheless!
    Last but not least salute to Srinivasan for his guts in the presentation party yesterday though North Indian porukki medias spreading speculation as if it is factual and proved. Inga vera oruthar gagnam dance aaduraar and posting that CSK players are corrupted. If CSK players are very much stained how they have such a great winning percentage? And if it is anything about lawful first ask the bloody womanizer and the owner of big saaraya factories to come out clean in all ways with respect to their innocent employee’s disputes.
    Easily CSK is the best IPL team so far. Period!!

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yaar jeichalum thothaalum this year Indian cricket/fan has been the loser. That is an undeniable fact. I am glad that Tendulkar called it a day in IPL. It was a surprise for me but glad that he took the decision.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Master, Stan ,Sachin/MI fans and CSK haters. Congrats to North India media and commentators.

Poor shots from Vijay and Jaddu hmmm thirunthavae maatingala. Happy that Dhoni played well and Sachin got the trophy.

As usual few from MI team were kadukerlapified in the last over.

Hope CSK can retain the core group for next season. At the worst case I want Dhoni and Raina in the team. Illaena IPL ku muzhukku thaan.

Ajay, Team owner thappu pannunathuku (that too betting) team enna pannum. This is the time they need our support. Neengalam poita eppdi :twsited: ..

As Sachin has retired from IPL expecting the rivalry to come down in Chennai town .. Master adutha varusham manja kodi thaana ??
    Last edited by VinodKumar's; 27th May 2013 at 04:47 PM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy for SRT. And have to agree that he's timed his retirement in IPL perfectly. Hope he continues playing tests. Looking forward to the South African series. This IPL's been one of the worst for obvious reasons. Hopefully truth prevails and we get to see some quality cricket in the next edition.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 19thmay View Post
    Congratulations MI ..Happy for Sir and good bye too wise decision.
    Dhoni great innings, nevertheless!
    Last but not least salute to Srinivasan for his guts in the presentation party yesterday though North Indian porukki medias spreading speculation as if it is factual and proved. Inga vera oruthar gagnam dance aaduraar and posting that CSK players are corrupted. If CSK players are very much stained how they have such a great winning percentage? And if it is anything about lawful first ask the bloody womanizer and the owner of big saaraya factories to come out clean in all ways with respect to their innocent employee’s disputes.
    Easily CSK is the best IPL team so far. Period!!

Yo this man has throwed his own Son-in-law under the bus by saying he is not the owner of CSK nor he was integral part of CSK. Just to save the CSK from IPL 11.3 crap and also to save his seat. First namma uttu kaka clean panlam before advocating others.

oh Sagin Tendulkar's announcement No surprise there lol !!as usual He couldn't wait to declare his retirement even for a day. He had to do it before MI could lift that cup, it was like throwing cold water at mumbai fans rite before the party. What a thoughtful gesture from an experienced mastered RT blaster.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 27th May 2013 at 05:54 PM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am seeing an age old issue with my dear brothers from chennai. Just this year when their own media was reluctant to cover an issue like vishwaroopam. They were praising north media for being the fore front of the whole controversy. Now same people are accusing media of hounding srini mama !!

lets hope things gets resolved soon. Don't worry we know the Indian law enforcement mentality it should be over in another 2 weeks or so. For all that we know it could be a shit storm initiated by Ambani amma and fat boy rite before the big game. If you look at the sequence of events, atleast from what I can see this whole issue started rite after the day MI lost their first qualifier, some might call it "coincidence" not me.

Dilbert one more conspiracy angle !! nee thirunda mattada
    Last edited by Dilbert; 27th May 2013 at 07:39 PM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday when Karthik started celebrating the victory at the completion of penultimate over, skipper rohit kept his finger crossed and asked Karthik to keep quite till the last ball delivered. When this incident got explained by Sanjay makku, our Sivaraman responded "This is what the difference between a Tamil Nadu player and Mumbai player"
    Last edited by venkkiram; 28th May 2013 at 04:58 AM.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...