Help Needed on a Legal Problem

Topic started by Ravi (@ on Mon Nov 11 00:41:05 .
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.

Hai Everybody,

I want an help for a Legal Problem.I have a house and i have rented that to a Person.He ha not paid rent for the past 5months and he has not vacctaed the house so for.He says everytime he will vacate with 1 week and nothign is happened.Our complaint to Police has not yielded any result as he is also a Police Person.In this situation what should I do Legally?Suggest any lawyers in this forum...


  Tell your friend about this topic

Want to post a response?

Post a response:



Please Reload to see your response

Back to the Forum