The anthrax letter clues
Topic started by Nagarajan (@ dkf-gw.dkf.de) on Sat Oct 27 06:49:55 .
All times in EST +10:30 for IST.
Some possible clues about the origin of the letters.. the text is as follows
Take penacilin now
let me try to do some guess work
- Penicillin is not the most common antibiotic in US, Europe etc. Even in India I think it is not used widely as many people are allergic and there are many side effects. Also some bacteria have become resistant to it. So one clue would be that a country where this drug is still used. (how about Pakistan :-))
- The spelling "Pena..". Should show some clues to the accent. Can anyone juggle their memories to remember how different people pronounce it?
- The spelling could not be delibrate as it is misspelled in two places the "a" and the "ll".
- The "E" in ISRAEL looks like a pound sterling, this could mean the person could have been in UK for some time.
- The "A" in Allah has been overwritten twice. This shows that the writer is a muslim and not someone who is impersonating.
- The "G" in Great looks more like a 6 than G.
- The date format is 09-11-01. The "1" are written properly instead of a single strike without head or tail.
so some conclusions
- It is written by someone who is in America but is not a native english speaker
- Comes from a country where penicillin is still used to treat human beings
- or could be a person familiar with vetinary medice
- he/she stayed in the UK for some time
- Old responses
- From: Sunidhi (@ cm18900-a.maast1.lb.nl.home.com)
on: Fri Nov 23 14:54:08
Well i think it's the work of a muslim or at least someone whose native tongue is Arabic:
(1) because of the spelling mistakes
(2) because the person write downwards slanting which is a characteristic of Arabic/Urdu writing since they write from right to left and often slant downwards to avoid smudging the ink with their writing hand.
That's my opinion.
- From: Cb (@ 66-188-93-236.mad.wi.charter.com)
on: Thu Dec 6 22:58:40
I agree that it is not an american, not a native at least. I think they were written by two different people. They are similar, yet the political letters are so organized and clean, the media letters are messier. Someone sent letters to the political leaders and someone else sent letters to media.
Also, "penacilin" looks like a phonetic misspelling. It is spelled like it sounds. The person may be familiar with penicillin, but not in a technical way. Maybe they were verbally instructed to include that.
Some Random Questions:
What about the type of ink (pen and photocopy) used?
The Leahy letter looks like it was folded by a right hander. What about the folding direction on the media letters?
There is no punctutaion on the media letters!!
I was in a post office the other day and I noticed a poster showing how to properly address a letter- the political letters are addressed just that way.
- From: becca (@ 126.96.36.199)
on: Thu Dec 13 15:56:21
§ Hmm... this is all pretty interesting... could be by the same person. Think about it... what do they want us to think? we need to think the exact opposite. to come to conclusions, its someone in america from another country, NOT A MUSLIM!!!this is what they want us to think. don't think about the obvious things, think about everything else! read between the lines...§
§ the truth is hidden there. §
- From: Nagarajan (@ dkf-gw.dkf.de)
on: Fri Dec 14 05:52:00
seems like the final pieces of the puzzle are falling into place. The two scientists are the key to solving the Anthrax mystery. I read in some newspaper about the discovery of plans to disperse Anthrax spores using a hot air balloon and SAMs. And it looks like the FBI and other investigating agencies know more than what they are telling now. maybe it is to hide Pakistan's role?
- From: Tamil Babe (@ rn251-65.resnet.uoguelph.ca)
on: Fri Dec 14 10:20:00
Check out the following links...
Of course these are stale news.. posted by CNN Interactive 3 years ago.
Makes you wonder who actually is/was behind these anthrax letters.
- From: Chris Williams - eagle eye (@ 11cust162.tnt6.denton.tx.da.uu.net)
on: Mon Dec 17 21:16:58
12-17-01 (Dashes Just kidding)
My investigation of the letters is as follows-
#1 Greendale School is in Abingdon Va. not Franklin Park N.J. and is a elementary, how would someone who is in N.J. know of the Greendale school , Random selection..? probly not, maybe they lived near it at one time, went to it at one time, have a x wife who is now hated working there..? I leave no stone unturned..!
#2 Zip Code 08852 is for Monmouth Junction N.J.
Not Franklin Park N.J.
#3 The reason behind the dashes could be that the person uses the computer often and knows you can't use a / to name a file and uses - regularly instead of /.
#4 Monmouth Junction is home to several labs -
Wyeth Ayerst research
Princeton forrestal campus
#5 The letter was writen on european issued paper
A4 and most likely was brought back from a trip.
$6 I cannot tell you but its a biggy.
It is my opinion that the mailer has given clues sub conciously, some of them I cannot say at this time because the F.B.I. is working those clues at this time, and I do not want to let the person(s) know who are being investigated that there are more clues and it will come back to haunt them.
There is no doubt in my mind, though I am not perfect - this is about big money manipulation mind work for major appropriations regarding A "new" vaccine for anthrax and billion dollor small pox vaccine appropriations.
Definatly not a loner, and as far as the slanted letters, don't you think the person might have done some home work about Islamic hand writen English..?
The second letter to the Senator's is a copy, I am curious why the other letters and envelopes have not been seen by the public.
I find it very curious why the C.D.C. had asked the Johns Hopkins University to do a draft of the Model State Emergency Health Powers Act - well befor any of this so called bio-terrorism threat began. The final draft was on oct 23, but was being worked on many months in advance. see www.publichealthlaw.org
If any of you see that I am brilliant an are thinking that you could ride on the back of my work,nottt
This info and more has already been submitted to the F.B.I. by me.
Can any of you spell Con$piracy..?
- From: Postal friend (@ wsip66-210-197-195.ok.ok.cox.net)
on: Wed Feb 6 11:58:22
If you were speaking of the dash in the Zip Code the Postal Standard is to have a dash after the zipcode, before the Plus Four
- From: Correct? (@ wsip66-210-197-195.ok.ok.cox.net)
on: Wed Feb 6 12:08:20
4741382, 0738380, 1714483, 3290891, 7786243
-- 049 --
Tell your friend about this topic
Want to post a response?
Back to the Forum