Quote Originally Posted by thilak4life
Quote Originally Posted by VENKIRAJA
Thilak anna,I didn't find TWBB great.I've not watched the rest.I don't have any opinion about the oscars 08.A favour-Please change the thread title to Oscars-Discussions.We could chat about the oscars-back and forth.
Oh, TWBB is most certainly a favorite. Why you didn't like it?

If you fancy Kubrick films, here's a write-up of PWA's film and Stanley kubrick that you might find interesting. Specifically if you don't care about postmodern self-indulgence of an auteur.
TWBB started so pathetic and was even more pathetic as it proceeded.(Sorry 'bout that),DDL was supposedly working in some field and then rose up then.He takes a adopted child with him,creates some sympathy and gets some land.All these episodes were completely dumb .The speech by Lewis made me snore .Then comes Eli's part.It was even more irritating .Then came the burn-out and I couldn't stand it anymore.

As the top 10 movie guy tells,TWBB-in my ears and eyes.

//This happens to me sometimes.I didn't like Raging bull also.Guys acclaim these two movies a classic,but still I don't understand why!I'm comfortable with slow or period movies but these ones really got me angry I should say.//

Discussions about the forthcoming oscars anyone?So far,nominate the 5 main awards(Actor/Actress,Director,,Villain,Movie,Original Score)