Quote Originally Posted by lordstanher
my mind's filled w/ various doubts and fears- nvr mind if she may not be a virgin....wat if the gal I get to marry isn't really the way I expected?? Afterall, neone can pretend to be......wat if I don't know her character?? Even if I trust her, can't trust be betrayed?? And....will there be love in her heart at all??
This is why we should take utmost care while choosing our spouse.People can be of any character,both men and women.The girl you may get married to can not be exactly the same way you expect her.As for virginity, the chances that she is previously violated,in our conditions are small.There is no way you, or anyone else for that matter, can be sure about a girl's virginity.

Love simply happens when you[even if unknown to each other till then] start sharing your life and dreams and realise that your future is interdependent and you are going to share the same fate.Nature has put in us the innate ability to love and to be loved by a partner from the opposite sex .There will be love in her heart allright.The chances of betraying the trust is small again,or that is what every person who goes into a married life should believe and accept in his heart.

It is natural for an unmarried person to have some of these doubts,but when you get married,share your love, and start living for each other,all your doubts will pass away.No woman wantonly abandons her husband or hate him.If they a re a bit materialistic,so are we.It is only instinct which forces us to choose the best person possible as our spouse.

Be positive in your heart and marry the person whom you choose.Have self belief and nothing will go wrong.Do not compare her with that odd stray woman you have seen in your youth.

Let your little pearl bring happiness into your life.