Well she seems more of a someone with interest in History and music with respect to Islam as well. I am not sure what ethnomusicologist means. If someone can explain that would be great. I think her works are all more of a literary kind and nothing in relation to actual composing. Her interest is also only Hindustani music it seems from what is listed. So i am not sure she even knows any carnatic ragas so that she can understand the kind of fusion IR was attempting in How to name it? To say that "chamber welcomes Thiagaraja" is of a filmy quality speaks of ignorance on her part of the carnatic music side. By the way what does she mean by filmy quality? I certainly did not find anything filmy about that piece given that i listen mostly to only film music. Her choice of words does not seem to reflect the quality which a music reviewer should have and leaves a lot to be desired.

Also do you guys know of any other reviews of these two albums.I have read one by Carl Townsend( who did the review before IR was invited to compose the symphony ). That was a very positive review if i can remember correctly. and i think he said Nothing but wind was a much more polished work than How to name it contrary to what this reviewer says.