Thread: Films recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Hybrid View

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peranbu

I knew that it was going to be an uncomfortable movie... after all it was about the relationship between a father and his spastic daughter... but was not prepared to be thoroughly disturbed by it.

The movie begins with the premise that you don't know how blessed you are... and proves it every 15 mins.

Everyone who thinks their life is miserable, should watch this internationally acclaimed movie... and in the cinema too.... as you won't last 30 mins at home, before you switch off your TV.

This was the longest 2.5 hours in my life... and seriously I couldn't wait for the movie to end. And to think Paradesi was depressing.

Don't let all these stop you from watching the movie... it's top-notch and deserves every praise it is receiving.

But be prepared for in-the-face addressing of taboo issues.

Don't miss!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Peranbu

I knew that it was going to be an uncomfortable movie... after all it was about the relationship between a father and his spastic daughter... but was not prepared to be thoroughly disturbed by it.

The movie begins with the premise that you don't know how blessed you are... and proves it every 15 mins.

Everyone who thinks their life is miserable, should watch this internationally acclaimed movie... and in the cinema too.... as you won't last 30 mins at home, before you switch off your TV.

This was the longest 2.5 hours in my life... and seriously I couldn't wait for the movie to end. And to think Paradesi was depressing.

Don't let all these stop you from watching the movie... it's top-notch and deserves every praise it is receiving.

But be prepared for in-the-face addressing of taboo issues.

Don't miss!
    not prepared yet to go through this movie!
    #UttamaVillain#

4. Likes NOV liked this post