Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Krishna Krishna !!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    PP ma'm - as usual your comment is one thing which keeps many writers here keep going....

crazy - u want Krishna to have come to u .......you dont know the enternal flirting character of that GOD /.......thanks for your comments....

chevy - ok, i'm not a male chauvinist ......u can check my prevous stories where protaganists have been female characters ...i'm just peeved at the selection process of girls nowadays.....the orkut TCS girl story bothered me a lot, thaedi thaedi poi oru killer-a love panna .......aana, nalla pasangala reject panniduvaanga..........adhaan, kaduvalae vandhalum, avana reject pannuvaangannu oru comedy-a story sonnaen.......

and guys - they will love such girls only

wat PP ma'm said is right......people nowadays - guys and girls - are missing that compassion towards sufferings of other human beings.... ......human values are going down amongst youth today.....and thats a lot
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    crazy - u want Krishna to have come to u .......you dont know the eternal flirting character of that GOD /.......thanks for your comments....
    hm...krishna deserve this...he must have come to a person like me and not to that deepti..
    anyway ur story reminds me that song
    "sollaamal thottu sellum...kaathal irukkum bayathil thaan kadavul bhoomikku varuvathillai......."

wat PP ma'm said is right......people nowadays - guys and girls - are missing that compassion towards sufferings of other human beings.... ......human values are going down amongst youth today.....and thats a lot
    Anbe Sivam

Senior Member Senior Hubber chevy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    Please don't take it personally, chevy! But honestly, can you deny what the author has described as the trends of the day as being the general rule. There are exceptions! Like in the other story by subras, 'enakkoru girl friend veNum' where the hero is an innocent, gullible youth untainted by the fashions of the day. It is a matter of concern for me that youngsters are beginning to lose seriousness & have no sense of values. Not a sweeping generalisation! But a saddening trend setting in!
    No ma'am. I definately didn't take it on a personal note but I always look forward to acceptance from elders. So was being hopeful of convincing you that there are appreciable members of today's youth as well.

And the trend, well yes, no body can deny it. This "fling" type of relationships setting it and no comments on whether it's right or wrong because, there is no way we can go against some thing that is so common and almost "normal" in today's parlance.
    However, my standpoint is that , it's both men and women who are equally agreeable or victims of this new trend of quickie relationships to suit the companionship needs for the moment. I'd substantiate if anyone were to object.

And Maddy, I do read your other pieces of humor and i know you aren't a chauvinist. My mention was purely on the character of your story ! I think i have mentioned in your other threads, that i really appreciate your decision to write from the feminine first person view.
    Keep them coming!

Chevy

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    chevy, I didn't discriminate between the genders! Both are embracing the pseudo-modern culture, the trendy lifestyles deceiving/fooling themselves & others.It is my stand that it is women who must always show more responsibility, accountability because they are destined to decide the dignity of the human race! Call me narrow-minded, old-fashioned, prejudiced, anti-feminist or whatever else, but I stand my opinion.

Senior Member Senior Hubber chevy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pavalamani pragasam
    chevy, I didn't discriminate between the genders! Both are embracing the pseudo-modern culture, the trendy lifestyles deceiving/fooling themselves & others.It is my stand that it is women who must always show more responsibility, accountability because they are destined to decide the dignity of the human race! Call me narrow-minded, old-fashioned, prejudiced, anti-feminist or whatever else, but I stand my opinion.
    No ma'am . I wouldn't categorize you and I really look forward to your views.

Women are destined to decide the dignity of the human race? Well, I've never considered that, nevertheless, it's a pride.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! That is what I always emphasise- PRIDE! Women should never lose it! Never make yourself cheap, an easy prey, a species to be taken for granted, to be exploited or ignored! My ideology of feminism is a special variety, different from what is being flaunted by the feminists the world over!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Maddy,

Great job...such a tough out-there concept to explain...I was able to visualize so many details...even Krishna's own vishwa roopam you pinned down! There is often a danger with fantasy that if you go over the top then you lose your reader or they become overwhelmed and dismiss the story. I found your dialogues quite funny, especially the dialogue at the beginning between Akash and Krishna

Is this why guys become such jerks after they've won a girl's love? Is it revenge for all the times they had to think about someone other than themselves? :P

He had a sharp nose, sharp/expressive eyes, protruding chin and V shaped face cut. He was dark, though.
    Hey, what's wrong with being dark? As the saying goes "Tall, dark and handsome"

Senior Member Platinum Hubber ajithfederer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arumai, arumai arumai

Funny in many places as " Endha naadaga troupe" "Ippadi than mahabharatham jeichiya" "Melogathula mappum mandharamuma "

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Shakthiprabha's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Krishna Krishna !!

aha! How did I miss out on this

Good conception. Extremely engaging conversations and presentation. Right mixture of masala, entertainment

However, I do not approve of the following

I was crying to have witnessed Krishna’s viswaroobam. I looked at Deepti standing nearby. She was standing casually, chewing bubble gum in her mouth with hands folded across her body. I was shocked, she has just witnessed epic in front of her but she was with no reaction. How dumb and worthless girls are. Their dumb and inexplicably stupid thinking, does not let them understand great things like Viswaroobam.
    and this

Mael logathhula mappum mandharamuma irundha aala ippadi kevala paduthittomae.
    ____

However u did have me grinning ear to ear during many lighter conversations and somehow reminded me of Madhu-Cheenu aka crazy mohan drama dialogues You have lot of potential maddy. Dont let it go waste Great piece of creative imagination and sprinkled ample dosage of humour

I was getting worried –“ yov yaaruya nee?”
    Krishna – “I’m what you call as Lord Krishna, I have come here to help you out”
    I – “ endha naadaga troupe? But I thought dramas are dead in Chennai”
    Krishna – “don’t be silly, I’m Krishna – Lord Krishna – carrier of karma for this world”
    I – “loosaya nee? Get lost before I hit you”
    Krishna – “no puttar, you are not strong enough to hit me and even if you hit, you are after all my kid”
    Krishna – “ yes, I’m the GOD. If you want I can prove it to you by entering the Vishnu photo in pooja room”

I told – “poru maamu. Adhellam old style. Let me test you some other way. If I’m not wrong, you are beyond all the normal human emotions – so let me see”.
    I bought a bunch of VCDs from my cupboard and loaded them one by one. He didn’t cry for Shivaji’s movies, he didn’t get agitated for MGR movies, he didn’t whistle for Rajini movies, he didn’t clap for kamal’s acting, and called Vijay a good actor. HE MUST BE GOD

He was dark, though.
    What do u mean "though" Dark skin or fair skin has nothing to do with being men or women handsome or beautiful and presentable.

I knew it was Krishna leela . Aaaha, figure vandhutta aandavan kooda cheap behave pannuraane.
    Krishna meticulously worked on Deepti’s orkut profile. He jotted down her likes/dislikes. He started sending SMSes for the first week and then started talking to her on the phone. He talked 5-10 mins for the first 2-3 days and then it grew on to become 1 hr-2hrs conversations. He based his conversations on the likes/dislikes list that he had created. He was totally controlled in his approach and kept on getting details from her rather than talking about him.

He didn’t call her out for a date, which is what I do within 2 weeks of friendship.
    Good one

“illa machhi, I too love her, I’ll take her upskies with me” I –“ :shocked: . ivan avane dhaan pa.”

Krishna –“ that would have negated the point of this entire exercise. Also, don’t you realize, Love is also a special power. Making someone like you or love you is a power in itself. It does not follow any syntax, rule, logic. Its pure magic, it’s a special power”

Krishna – “: shocked: , that can be negotiated. However, you need to bring necessary documents before joining us”
    I – “What’s that? “
    Krishna – “your death certificate”
    I – “:shocked:
    Lovely.

Maddy I cant help visualising santhanam (as akaash) or madhu-cheenu famous balaji (drama fame) for this story.

A PERFECT drama... can be stage played. GOOD ENOUGH TO encash with a famous drama troupe.

Awesome..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super narration....

Hilarious phrases.. (Vijay-in nadippu )I really enjoyed.

Finally : The death certificate... Nach..nu irundhudhu.

Sudha
    Coimbatore
    ---------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast