Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: What a shame!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Sarna's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV
    How sickening

14-year olds rape thier classmate and molest many others. Gangsterism rife in this school.

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...&sec=starprobe

all involved are tamil boys. emulating tamil mass movie heroes?
    When Sarimah reported the matter to the school, she said a teacher told her to move elsewhere if she could not take the torment.

adding that he gave photographs of the students to the school management but no action had been taken.

superb school and their management and the goverment also need to be applauded
    ஊரு வம்ப பேசும்
    அட உண்மை சொல்ல கூசும்
    போடும் நூறு வேஷம்
    தினம்
    பொய்ய சொல்லி ஏசும்
    ஏ தில்லா டாங்கு டாங்கு
    அட என்னா உங்க போங்கு

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rusika case - former DGP sentence increased from 6 months to 18 months as per this report

Junior Member Newbie Hubber r2tchasi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarna
    How sickening

14-year olds rape thier classmate and molest many others. Gangsterism rife in this school.

When Sarimah reported the matter to the school, she said a teacher told her to move elsewhere if she could not take the torment.

adding that he gave photographs of the students to the school management but no action had been taken.

superb school and their management and the goverment also need to be applauded
    It took the courageous school mates of the victim to report these hooligans. Shame on the adults!

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just as I thought...

According to those interviewed, the bullies idolised actors renowned for violent roles in movies and often recited the famous lines uttered by their heroes.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Junior Member Newbie Hubber r2tchasi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    *sigh*

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Roshan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    How sickening

What the hell ! Even the above link has reported as if it is just an ordinary pick-pocket case. This guys have to be masscred. I simply dont understand how such things can happen that too in countries like Malaysia. Disgusting to the core.
    And those who were seen dancing, were thought to be insane, by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Stiglitz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Roshan
    How sickening

What the hell ! Even the above link has reported as if it is just an ordinary pick-pocket case. This guys have to be masscred. I simply dont understand how such things can happen that too in countries like Malaysia. Disgusting to the core.
    This is why is very important for parents to have a good, friendly rapport with their kids more than being an authoritarian or even worse, a parent who thinks it's cool to let their kids to whatever they want. A friend has more influence on a kid than an authoritarian parent will...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiglitz
    This is why is very important for parents to have a good, friendly rapport with their kids more than being an authoritarian or even worse, a parent who thinks it's cool to let their kids to whatever they want. A friend has more influence on a kid than an authoritarian parent will...
    I once knew this Anglo-Indian gent in Vizag who had a son of about my age. He was against parents being too strict w/ their kids.....said they r more likely to do wrong in that case. 'said he gave his son total freedom to do whatever 'nonsense' he wanted, but in front of him, rather than secretly "known only to his friends and hiding it from me"!

And one fine day, turns out that his son got involved w/ sum girl he used to work with at his call-centre, unknown to both their parents (!), and she got pregnant, so they had to arrange an 'emergency' marriage!

So, both extremes r unadvisable. My parents have been better in this regard!

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Lambretta's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPiEPLPpnSA&feature=email
    Now this is a real shame!! Malaysia, truly Asia?!

Page 65 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast