Page 35 of 216 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest News on Tamil Cinema

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Not sure about the Director part.
    In a site, I saw Vasantha Balan's name in the Best Director category. Not sure though
    Ok. Edited.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sgokulprathap
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Not sure about the Director part.
    In a site, I saw Vasantha Balan's name in the Best Director category. Not sure though
    Ok. Edited.
    me too
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    CM, Rajni praise Pallikoodam
    IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, August 07, 2007]

Chief Minister and DMK supremo M Karunanidhi watched a special premiere of Thangar Bachan's Pallikoodam at Four Frames in Chennai on Sunday. He was accompanied by his daughter and Rajya Sabha MP Kanimozhi on the occasion. Thangar Bachan along with his wife also accompanied him.

The movie is an emotional saga of rebuilding a school, which is in a dilapidated condition. Thangar Bachan, Narain, Seeman, Sneha and Meenal play prominent roles in the movie which has musical score by Bharadwaj and produced by Vishwas Sundar.

After watching the movie, Karunanidhi heaped laurels on Thangar's directorial skills.

“Such films should come regularly and do every Tamilian proud”, Karunanidhi said.

Meanwhile, Actor Rajnikanth too had a special screening of Pallikoodam, and he too was moved to heights of happiness after seeing the film.

பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a preview theatre at the end of my street where the CM usually comes to watch films. He was there is this Sunday. Perhaps for this film......Kamal was also there in the morning. Perhaps his opinion may be published next.
    மூவா? முதல்வா! இனியெம்மைச் சோரேலே

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.dailythanthi.com/magazine...mpa_Cinema.htm

ஷங்கரின் படங்களில் பாடல் காட்சிகள் பிரமாண்டத்துக்கு பெயர் பெற்றது. கலா பிரபு இயக்கும் `சக்கரக்கட்டி' படத்தில் தனது இசையமைப்பில் உருவான ஒரு பாடல் காட்சி பார்த்து ஏ.ஆர்.ரகுமானே மிரண்டு விட்டிருக்கிறார். `புது இயக்குனரிடம் இவ்வளவு விஷயம் இருக்கும் என்று எதிர்பார்க்கவில்லை' என தன் நட்பு வட்டத்திலும் சொல்லி வியந்து கொண்டிருக்கிறார் ரகுமான்.

ஒரு புது இயக்குனருக்கு இதைவிட வேறென்ன வேண்டும்?

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.dailythanthi.com/magazines/nyaru_kudumpa_Cinema.htm

கோட்டை மலை படத்தில் பிரியமான பெல் நடிகை ஒரு பாடல் காட்சியில் கவர்ச்சியை பிழிந்து கொடுத்து விட்டாராம். மொத்த ïனிட்டும் திறந்த வாய் மூடாமல், பார்த்ததை ஜீரணிக்க முடியாமல் (ஆனந்த) அதிர்ச்சியில் உறைந்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

நடிகையோ அதுபற்றி கொஞ்சமும் கண்டு கொள்ளவில்லையாம். வழக்கமாக செட்டில் எந்த மாதிரி இருப்பாரோ, அதே முகபாவத்துடன்தான் இருந்திருக்கிறார்.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.dinamalar.com/2007aug05varamalar/THUNUK.ASP

மீரா புரட்சி!

தொடர் தோல்விகளில் இருந்து மீண்டு மார்க்கெட்டை தக்க வைத்துக் கொள்ள மீரா ஜாஸ்மினும், கவர்ச்சி புரட்சி செய்ய துணிந்து விட்டார். பரத்துடன் நடித்து வரும், "நேபாளி' படத்தில் நீச்சல் உடை, குளியல் காட்சியோடு நில்லாமல், கற்பழிப்பு சீனிலும் தத்ரூபமாக நடித்து, கவர்ச்சி நடிகைகளையே கதிகலங்க வைத்துள்ளார். இனி, படத்துக்கு படம், இப்புரட்சி அதிரடியாக தொடரும் என்கிறார். பாம்பு தின்கிற ஊரிலே நடுமுறி நமக்கு என்று இருக்க வேண்டும்!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Asin, eyewitness to a death
    By Behindwoods News Bureau.
    August 16, 2007
    Asin whose career graph is on a very satisfying path is shuttling between two major projects- Vel in Tamil with Surya and the Hindi version of Gajini. The shooting of Vel sans Asin has already been completed when she was working in the Hindi film and currently Vel unit is busy capturing her part.

At the sets of Vel, Asin was spotted recounting a hair rising incident while she was shooting in South Africa for Hindi Gajini. She says, “When we were in South Africa, I visited a seal island near Cape Town and as I was feeding the seals, I saw a young man battling for his life in the ocean. As he was wearing heavy boots, he was not able to swim and the efforts of the person who went to rescue him also were in vain. I saw him getting drowned just in front of my eyes and dying. I was completely shaken up and the scene still torments me.”

As regards Hindi Gajini, she says they have completed two song sequences in Namibia where no Indian film has been shot till now. The weather is one of the extreme kinds where the days are very hot and the nights are extremely cold.

Senior Member Senior Hubber mareen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hope to see Tanned ASIN
    Supports VJ's new beginning

Oru Nal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEZLrR9jfUc

Post Thanks / Like
    don't forget - she uses fair & lovely.