Thread: Geetanjali

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by usha_pooja
    Quote Originally Posted by Raghu
    Usha_pooja

Are you in London?, u watch Geetanjali from CEE(I)TV, if so you probably know me from CEE(I)TV
    Hi Raghu,
    Sorry i dont hv cee tv but i got deepam tv so i watch it from deepam tv which is a sometime but my mum watches it often whenever shes free.

anyway nice meeting u n take care
    from usha
    Hi

You have Deepam TV,

Did you use to watch a program called 'Thakida Thakida', do you know Sumathy akka who reads the evening news?
    Hiya
    I seen Sumathy akka on tv but i dont know her very well. Also, i used 2 watch thakida thakida before. Did u take part in da show? Well, i dont go on television cos i dont hv da time n i dont bother.

take care
    from usha

Hi yes, I danced for the song 'Thendral Vanthu ennai thodum', it was shown about 2-3 months ago!, did u se it?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber usha_pooja's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Usha_pooja

Are you in London?, u watch Geetanjali from CEE(I)TV, if so you probably know me from CEE(I)TV
    Hi Raghu,
    Sorry i dont hv cee tv but i got deepam tv so i watch it from deepam tv which is a sometime but my mum watches it often whenever shes free.

anyway nice meeting u n take care
    from usha
    Hi

You have Deepam TV,

Did you use to watch a program called 'Thakida Thakida', do you know Sumathy akka who reads the evening news?
    Hiya
    I seen Sumathy akka on tv but i dont know her very well. Also, i used 2 watch thakida thakida before. Did u take part in da show? Well, i dont go on television cos i dont hv da time n i dont bother.

take care
    from usha

Hi yes, I danced for the song 'Thendral Vanthu ennai thodum', it was shown about 2-3 months ago!, did u se it?
    Hiya,
    Sorry i didnt watch da dance cos i wos @ college when da programme is takin place. Im really sorry.

Take care
    from usha

Post Thanks / Like
    hi usha,

no problem, now that Madhu is back, what happens next, do u know?

Post Thanks / Like
    hi usha,

Which madhu r u reffering 2 r u referring to madhu as Kannan's 2nd wife or as da other madhu which is acting as Kannan's friend. However Kannan doesnt know da person

Post Thanks / Like
    hi usha,

Which madhu r u reffering 2 r u referring to madhu as Kannan's 2nd wife or as da other madhu which is acting as Kannan's friend. However Kannan doesnt know da person
    I mean Kannan's 2nd wife

Post Thanks / Like
    hi raghu
    tell me how much hv u watched then i can tell u what has happened from there onwards

take care
    from usha

Post Thanks / Like
    hi raghu
    tell me how much hv u watched then i can tell u what has happened from there onwards

take care
    from usha
    Hiya

I watched up to the episode when Vinod Brings Madhu back into that House, where Madhu & kanna used to live, pls do tell me what happens next!

Post Thanks / Like
    hi raghu

take care
    from usha
    Hiya

I watched up to the episode when Vinod Brings Madhu back into that House, where Madhu & kanna used to live, pls do tell me what happens next!
    Sorry i am not that far yet cos im happening 2 be where Madhu just chucked Kannan out of da house n Devaraj has died.

so tell me what happens from here

Take care
    from Usha

Post Thanks / Like
    u guys are still at that episode. i am not a good story teller but let me my best:

Geetha will stab and kills vinod when he try to misbehave with her.

Anjali (vinods wife) thinks that her husband is a good guy and is trying to ruin geetha's.

Geetha goes to jail and Madthu gets a change of heart.

Madthu confess in the court that she killed Vinod.

Geetha forgive Madthu and agrees to raising Madthu's daughter.

Geetha and Kannan reunite.

Anjali slowly start to poison Madthus mind by telling her that Geetha is torturing her daughter. ( but madthu doesnt beleive her) so she starts poinsioning the little girl's mind by telling her that geetha has sent madthu to jail for her crime and the little girl turns against geetha.

Anjali than tries to kidnap/ or murder (not sure) Madthu's daughter. Geetha knowing this take madthu's daughter and puts her in a convent. but on the outside she pretends as if she don't know the whereabouts of madthu's daughter.

Anjali some how finds out and tries kinnap the girl from the convent. she sits the girl in a car and come outside and discuss her plan with her brother in-law and the bad police (don't know his name) the little girl who over hears this try to run away from them but get hit by a loory and dies.

Now madhtu thinking that geetha killed her daughter joins force with anjali and is now trying out to get geetha.

oh boy even writting the update make me hit myself with a hammer

there is still some more let me update those in another time. andyou thought those episode's are sick wait till you watch these. it makes you wonder wether the dirctor who make this seril is on drugs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey thanks akila for the info, I thought Geeta would do something to Vinod, but kill him :SHOCK:, what happens to Geetha's brother inlaw (Not Rajaeshekar) the other one.

Usha

I think akila has explained everything in a nutshell,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast