Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARR - Kadhir - New movie

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crajkumar_be
    One of my favorite combinations
    Yaa. neenga kaathalar dinam paarthatha post pannunathu enakku nyabagam irukku
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    If shankar films can be appreciated for lack of content and just for songs, I don't know why Kathir should be bashed
    shankar movies are BO hits - which increases the reach of the songs.......whereas a kathir movie - kadhal virus - have u heard "sonnalum ketpadhillai" song?? after giving such a song - movie flops and ppl call ARR thundubhai,annachi, some say he lost deposit to HJ - idhukkellam yaar answer pannuva??? neengala??? illa, naangadhaan - for me, i prefer kathir songs any day to shankar's though shankar is also a master in extracting new sounds from thalaivar......but with a person like ARR, unfortunately, he has to succeed all the times -
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    shankar movies are BO hits - which increases the reach of the songs.......whereas a kathir movie - kadhal virus - have u heard "sonnalum ketpadhillai" song?? after giving such a song - movie flops and ppl call ARR thundubhai,annachi, some say he lost deposit to HJ - idhukkellam yaar answer pannuva??? neengala??? illa, naangadhaan - for me, i prefer kathir songs any day to shankar's though shankar is also a master in extracting new sounds from thalaivar......but with a person like ARR, unfortunately, he has to succeed all the times -
    If I am not wrong, I heard that same for BOYS too. Correct me if I am wrong. You like kathir. Alright, not all Rahman fans. OTOH, even non-Arr fans like this combo. That explains it

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    If I am not wrong, I heard that same for BOYS too. Correct me if I am wrong. You like kathir. Alright, not all Rahman fans. OTOH, even non-Arr fans like this combo. That explains it
    yes, by shankar movies, i mean successful BO movies of ARR (which is very few anyways )......except for Boys all other shankar movuies have done justice to the grandiose songs.........

ARR has that space in Hindi - where he can afford a lot of flops yet stay free but not in tamil.....which is y u see him giving JA and stuff in hindi ....

anyways - as u said - thatstamil.com is a funny site - and moreover, i heard kathir was looking for Ajith as Hero and IR as MD for his next (no jokes, seriously, this is wat i heard)
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Post Thanks / Like
    anyways - as u said - thatstamil.com is a funny site - and moreover, i heard kathir was looking for Ajith as Hero and IR as MD for his next (no jokes, seriously, this is wat i heard)
    Not sure on that. But it might have been years before. Anyway, this is the LATEST NEWS we have on kathir

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don think that kadhir will go back to IR now, unless ARR is not able to take this project up out of hos busy schedule...

also, i guess kadhir has this habit of making movies with second grade heroes for his movies, and that makes me wonder if he will rope in AJIT either...
    Sach is Life..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apaadiye ajit-ta vechu arr music-la kathir movie pannuvathu conferm achuna,mr.selvakumar sir,namma thala tread-la vanthu nalla 'jalra' poduvaru,appadi ysr music panna avangga[ysr]tread-la poi anngayum 'jalra' poduvaru!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12