+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast

Thread: MELLISAI MANNAR MSV - THE SENIOR MAESTRO WITH EVERLASTING TF

Re: AADA VARALAAM ( KARUPPU PANAM )

Quote Originally Posted by Nakeeran
    There is another class song - "Ammamaa keladi thozi" which I have preserved it for another day
    Nakeeran

When we hear that song "ammammA kELadi thOzi", definitely we can certify, none other than LRE can sing that.

after she finihed
    "sollAmal vandhathu meedhi..O.. ammammaaa...aa..aa..."
    there will be a dialogue with husky voice, which will be followed by nice slow trumphet.

Picturisation will be very nice, with night effect. The boat (decorated by lights) with cute, slim K.R.Vijaya and her 'thozi', will move slowly in the lake as per the slow music bits. Simultaneously they wiil show the dance in the club also. very nice to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakeeran
    TFMl thalaivaa , superb link for Enna enna varthaigalo There is a closeup shot for the piano being played by 2 hands. You know who was that ? I heard its MSV sir
    Yes, the hands showed were of MSV. But actually Piano was played for that song 'enna enna vArththagaLO' by Mrs. Hilda Glory, an Anglo-Indian, who was the Piano incharge in MSV-TKR troup that time. (Some years back I read this through an interview in 'Pesum Padam' magazine, by Mr. Hendry Daniel, the cheif asst. of MSV before Joseph Krishna).
    Anbudan….. Saradha Prakash

Thanks Saradha Madam for the info.

Interesting news for MSV fans !

Here is a website for Mellisai Mannar

http://www.msviswanathan.com/main.html

There is a news item which says that he has composed for over 1000 films !

Can someone give the listing pls
    Next super star KIREEDAM is for Ajit. ADHU

CHANDRODAYAM ORU PEN AANADHO ( CHANDRODAYAM )

It gives a special feeling to me today .

Immensely happy to mention that today's song is the 50th of the great series of Mellisai Mannar MSV

And today's choice is from Saradha Madam .

This song IMO is one of the evergreen classics of Makkal thilagam .

Looks poetical !

Ilam sooriyan undhan vadivanadho ( so, during this phase, he was with DMK ! )
    sevvaname undhan niramanadho
    pon maligai undhan manamanadho

Alaiyodu piravadhan kadal illaye
    kili vandhu kothadha kani illaye

mutharam sirikinda siripallavo
    muzu nenjai thoduginra nerupallavo
    sangeetham poziginra mozi allavo
    sandhosham varuginra vazi allavo

MGR pairing with JJ

TFMl thalaivare, video links pls

Usha TV shankar Madam , expecting comments from you

http://music.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=203001

[tscii:84af54a07f]There is an article going on other site about how MSV tuned PUDHUKAVITHAI of Vairamuthu for the film INDHIYA KANAVU.
    I am just few line from Vani jayaram when they gone for recording:

VJ then recalled the momentous day when the song was recorded… every one - Komal, Vairamuthu, SPB and VJ were speechless at the ease and speed with which MSV tucked the unbending lines into seamless notes of music. And playing the harmonium, MSV sang it to SPB and VJ. He then gave the chorus their notes and crafted the short interludes….the song was tuned and recorded in less than an hour and a half!

Nakkeran: Can you give this song for the week end. another MSV-PS combination:

KADHAL KADHAL ENRU PESA KANNAN VANTHANOO from UTHARA VINDRE ULLAEE VAA.

Balaji: How are you? missing you and your posting about our Mellisai mannar gems. come out with bang.

regards
    ramesh[/tscii:84af54a07f]

KATHAL KATHAL ENDRU PESA ( UTHARAVINDRI ULLE VAA )

Sure Mr. Ramesh. This is the song for the week end

Here comes a classic carnatic Dharmavathi based compo of the legendary MSV from the movie Utharavindri ulle vaa. A movie more known as a full fledged comedy but MSV steals the show with 4 o/s songs .

Utharavindri ulle vaa ( I love the TMS piece which he sings for Nagesh. Boomiyil manida jenmam eduthadhu kadhali unakaga )

Madhamo aavani ( SPB and PS )

Thenatrangarayinile ( A pei song by LRIswari )

U ask any true P.Susheela Madam fan and he / she will definitely list this song in their evergreen list.

A magnificent song . The entire song pattern, the ludes will take u to another world and u would like to enjoy in isolation. Silence is the impact .

Its for Ravichandran & Kanchana

The song number is 148 :

Pl go to the song nr : 148 and right click ur mouse. click the save as & save it to ur PC. Enjoyyyyyy

http://www.palanikumar.com/psusheela...%20%20pesa.mp3

Dear Nakeeran...

Thanks for selecting my choice as 50th song of Great MSV.

Also another thanks for selecting 'Kadhal Kathal endru pesa Kannan VandhanO' for the week end.

You know, this song also I have suggested in the list of six songs to select the 50th...

I surprise Uma madam's thinking also same.

This is one of my most favourite songs of PS madam. When I will be alone at home during early nights (When Mr.Prakash comes late and my son may be in deep sleep) I will switch off all lights except night-lamp, play this song in my stereo, lay in bed with half closed eyes... definitely I will be in another world, as you said.

Did it shot it Australia?..or Newzealand ... or in Niagra falls... NO. just shot in a open terrace (mottai mAdi) of a house in Chennai, with a 'oonjal' in centre. No need to tell Kanchana will be cute and her pair Ravichandran was "Aanazagan" in that period.

The song will start with the nice humming of M.L.Sreekanth (who sung 'ninaippathu niraivErum nee irundhAl ennOdu') and in the interlude also his humming will continue.

SuperO....super.. Hats off MSV ji (evlOv acheivement ellAm pannittu, poonai mAthiri irukkAr pArungalEn).

'Utharavindri ullE vA' has another song "unnai thoduvathu iniyathu' with same 'jOdi' in a park.
    Anbudan….. Saradha Prakash

Dear Nakeeran and Saradha,
    Indha padalin sirapu amsangal.

1.Beautiful Melody.(Ippodhu ellam MSV Love songs ketkum podhu manadhil varum oru ennam -- Amaidhiyana Kadhal Period adhu enru )

2,Gavanika vaikum Thalam.MSV in padalgal ketkum podhu ellam -- Irandhu pona en mamavin nyabagam vandhe theerum. Avar dhan -- INstruments sounds ellam kaati koduthar. kathu koduthar.Avar oru THeevira MSV Rasigar.Avarudaiya favourite padal idhu.

3.PS in Humming --- Oru flute or Oru violin ai replace panniyadhu pol oru feelings.Very Haunting humming.

4.Lyrics -- Very Nice.MGR padalil oru soft ana duet song.

Nakeeran, analum ennudaiya choice engirndho asaigal dhan.

With Love,
    usha Sankar.

Dear Ramesh,
    Thanks for the pick -- Kadhal kadhal enru pesa.
    With Love,
    Usha Sankar.

Kadhal Kadhal endru pesa kannan vandhano is an awesome song by PS and thanks for picking it up

UUVaa had another b'ful song by SPB,PS,LRE which is again a wonderful a different composition by MSV

unnai thoduvadhu iniyathu naan sollitharuvadhu pudhiyadhu

Nakkeeran,i have this song
    i can send it to you and you can host it here

Congrats on 50'th song of this series
    and wishing you for a long way to go

Hi Friends

Thanks for everyone and very nice to hear that you enjoyed UUVAA song. special composistion from our MASTER MSV.

regards
    ramesh

+ Reply to Thread