+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast

Thread: MELLISAI MANNAR MSV - THE SENIOR MAESTRO WITH EVERLASTING TF

Quote Originally Posted by tvsankar
    Dear Nakeeran.,
    Mannika vendugiren. Nice song. Thank you.

Indha padal en school days , ennudaiya village, veedu enru ellavatraiyum ninaivu paduthum. En veetin arugil irundha Tent il indha padal padum. Idharku aduthu varum padalgal,

kodiyil irandu malarundu
    poda chonna pottukaren
    Anbae vaa
    my list is going ........... Sandhoshamana school days avai ellam. .
    Usahaammaa..

When we hear old songs, everyone will go to their school days/college days. If everyone start to post their feelings like this, then it will become a big 'aruvai'. So pl. try to avoid it.

Before some months, you were giving good writings about some songs in 'appreciation thread' and dont know why you stopped it.

Most of your posts will contain the the message

"indha padathai / paadalai naan paarthathu illai". that means you have missed somany good songs.
    money is nothing, but everything.

Respectable Jilaba sir

u have forgotten the basic element in this wing where MSV thread is linked to

Its under MEMORIES OF YESTER YEARS which is self explanatory

So it will come out spontaneously from veterans & senior hubbers like Usha Madam .

And what they share with us is fond memories of their earlier days when they might have listened to such gems from Radio, viewed it in Dhoordharshan etc .

FYI, I belong to this generation but I wish to know more about the legends of yesteryears and thats why I am active in this thread

If its boring to U , better stay away from watching it no instead of passing a careless / reckless comment like this :twisted:
    Next super star KIREEDAM is for Ajit. ADHU

Nakeeran Sir,

I know this thread is for the memory of yester year songs. But did I tell any counter comments about yours, saradha's, Balaji's comments..?. No.

Because they are connected with the songs and movies and CONTAINS INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE SONGS, its period, how they were created/recorded, some interesting informations about the songs and movies etc. They are interesting to read.

But if everyone started to post their personala feelings (what happened in their house/school at that time etc), no doubt it will be a bore one.

I hope you have understood my point.

Dear Jilaba,
    Thanks for your comments. Padal patri info --

Saradha and others -- Ivargaluku info therigiradhu. Adhanal solgirargal. Enaku theriyadhu. Solla maten.

Ungaluku nalla creativity irukiradhu. Anal adhai -- just aduthavanga post ai criticise seidhu
    waste seidhu kolgireergal.

Idhai seri seidhu kondu, nalla valubalae comments ai ungalidam irundhu expect pannugiren Jilaba.

With Love,
    Usha Sankar.

Dear Nakeeran,
    About Jilaba's comments -- Unmaiyil avarudaiya criticisethai rasikiren. Niraiya thread il , niraiya perai ippadi than avar criticise pannugirar. Ippodhu enakum seidhu irukirar.
    No prob.

Jilaba sonna - aruvai enbadhai -- neengalum sonnal -- ini mel careful aga gavanithu post pannugiren.

Porupaga padal host pannugirreralae, adhai kandu kolvadhu dhan en ennam.

Jilaba solvadhai sollatum.Anal naan solvadhai naan solven. No prob.

With Love,
    Usha Sankar.

Usha Madam.

Jilaba I think is another comedian like me :lol:

While I dont disturb GOOD threads, may be its passion for Jilaba Sir :wink:

So lets enjoy his fun while let us also march towards our main pursuit of identifying the evergreen gems of Mellisai mannar :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Nakeeran
    So lets enjoy his fun while let us also march towards our main pursuit of identifying the evergreen gems of Mellisai mannar :thumbsup:

Good idea !
    amor vincit omnia

Quote Originally Posted by rajraj
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakeeran

Good idea !
    rajraj howdy

thazhuval song from hollywood
    aannalum unequaled artist skills added bonus
    music singer actors lyrics visual representation the scene ellame super
    cant understand how this srikanth transformed into to a ' rape king in 70's
    jayalalitha... exceptionally adroit , camera angle showing her much taller too , the body language she carried throughout
    ( sudden flash in mind sandhthiya playin piano jaylalitha dancing...haha..
    then again 'inba malargal poothu kulunguvathu only in dreams just imagined )
    as usual all songs ... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    paal endru sonnalum pazham endru sonnaalum En endru ThEn vaadiya thu pola..which one to pick ?

nilavE unnai arivEn
    ange nErE orr naazh varuvEn..( mElE pOvahu vEru nErE povathu vEru nakeeeeee :wink: )
    innum naan enbatha unnai nee enbathaa ?
    illai naam endru pER sollvathaa ?
    better in big screen the color classic
    i load this song , instantiating pick !

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m...nnira%20aadai/

Dear Usha madam...

First 'Hats Off' to your sportiveness. You have proved that you are fully matured in mind to digust criticsms. I really feel proud of you.

At the same time, If any of my words hurts you, 'SORRY'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilaba
    Usahaammaa..

Before some months, you were giving good writings about some songs in 'appreciation thread' and dont know why you stopped it.
    I also asked you, why you have stopped your valuable postings as I mentioned. I hope you will continue.

Nakeeran sir,

I dont know what made you to give me a title as 'Comedian'.

Mr.Karthik sir and Saradha madam...

I received your PMs, condemn my post (about Usha madam) and assure it will not happen in future.

Sorry for disturbance in Mellisai Mannar thread and let continue positively.

AADA VARALAAM ( KARUPPU PANAM )

http://www.emusic.com/album/10840/10840985.html

or

http://www.emusic.com/artist/11577/11577265.html

Well, its rock music in 1964 !! :shock:

The drum beats, the guitar interludes , all western

The chorus that runs behind L.R.Easwari's voice is innovation !

Yeah. Its Kavignar Kannadasan's movie no ! so Mellisai Mannar has given his special touch to the songs.

Any club song, the obvious choice seemed to be LRE Madam only it seems 8-)

Her enthusiasm is still on . Just watch any programme of her & U will realize what I am emphasizing here.

She will spontaneously dance and sing cheerfully.

A great singer of yesteryears

There is another class song - Ammamaa keladi thozi which I have preserved it for another day

TFMl thalaivaa , superb link for Enna enna varthaigalo There is a closeup shot for the piano being played by 2 hands. You know who was that ? I heard its MSV sir

+ Reply to Thread