+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 402

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    Now what is this unnecessary stereotyping of ARR fans and an intolerably ridiculous example of shakeela :evil: :banghead:
    its absolutely pointless to speak here.........by the way this is the language thats always used to bring down ARR........i have seen far more damaging and indecent attacks on ARR,his family and me,my family in this hub......why do u think, my blood boils when i read the letters IR and his family :twisted: ......pls dont get into a arguement with them, its fruitless and they lack basic decency to speak in a public forum
    Yes.. you are right but I would like to hear an explanation from vicky for one of his statement that made some of the "jingu chakku"'s ROTFL.

    Shakila:Mohanlal != ARR:IR. While Shakeela is well known because of her kind of films, Mohan lal's popularity is supposed to stem from his acting skills. She sells a different thing he sells a different thing unlike IR and ARR, both of whom attract masses based on their music.

    Summa udhaar'uku udharanam vida koodadhu... konjamachum udharanathula stuff irukkanum.. vivasaayi vevasthayoda thaan pesuneero!
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    This is certainly not the right way of comparing ARR and IR. Had this been the other way "To mention ARR's name with IR, its a proud thing for ARR", i would not have bothered at all!

    Coz, IR had achieved almost everything in music by the time ARR entered.

    Thats it!!!

    Lets put a period and continue with YSR discussions!
    Leave it.. naan epadi maathi sonnalum adhum correctu thaan ren... neenga solradhu thaan correctu nu neenga solreenga. Vilakki payan illai.
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    Now what is this unnecessary stereotyping of ARR fans and an intolerably ridiculous example of shakeela :evil: :banghead:
    its absolutely pointless to speak here.........by the way this is the language thats always used to bring down ARR........i have seen far more damaging and indecent attacks on ARR,his family and me,my family in this hub......why do u think, my blood boils when i read the letters IR and his family :twisted: ......pls dont get into a arguement with them, its fruitless and they lack basic decency to speak in a public forum
    Yes.. you are right but I would like to hear an explanation from vicky for one of his statement that made some of the "jingu chakku"'s ROTFL.
    appadiyE neengaLum "jingu chakku" MADDY-kku pOdAmA irunthA nalla irukkumnEn, enna nAn solRathu?? :lol:

  4. #124
    thambi naan solradhu ellam sondha karuthu.. suya sindhana illama aduthavanga olarnadha quote panni rotfl podala... purinjudha?

    karuthu othu poradhukaaga jingu chakku nu solla pudaadhu... matter iruka illayanu theriyamaley support panraanga paathengala.. adhaan jingu chakku :lol2:
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

  5. #125
    thamizhvaanan,

    unga posttukellAm sonthamA message pOttu reply paNNa vEndAmnu nenaikkiren.. time waste Aguthilla... ada che 2 mins waste Ayiruchchu pArunga ippa intha messagekku :lol2:

  6. #126
    atlast.. a mild hint of sanity :clap:

    Keep it up :thumbsup:
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

  7. #127
    Somehow in Simbu's albums a few tracks are longer and don't end in 3 or 4 mins time, in silambAttam, nalamdhAnA is 6.20 mins long and 3 songs are 5+ mins.

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    atlast.. a mild hint of sanity :clap:

    Keep it up :thumbsup:
    :lol: :rotfl2: :lol2:

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    Now what is this unnecessary stereotyping of ARR fans and an intolerably ridiculous example of shakeela :evil: :banghead:
    its absolutely pointless to speak here.........by the way this is the language thats always used to bring down ARR........i have seen far more damaging and indecent attacks on ARR,his family and me,my family in this hub......why do u think, my blood boils when i read the letters IR and his family :twisted: ......pls dont get into a arguement with them, its fruitless and they lack basic decency to speak in a public forum
    Yes.. you are right but I would like to hear an explanation from vicky for one of his statement that made some of the "jingu chakku"'s ROTFL.

    Shakila:Mohanlal != ARR:IR. While Shakeela is well known because of her kind of films, Mohan lal's popularity is supposed to stem from his acting skills. She sells a different thing he sells a different thing unlike IR and ARR, both of whom attract masses based on their music.
    I just used that example for explaining that "popularity" is always a "useless" parameter.its not a direct analogy.

    maddy,

    ur blood boils when u hear ir nd his family names :lol: avunga ennanga panaanga? :roll:

    p.s. I have great respect for Rahman as a person and ofcourse as a musician ...so i would never dare to compare like that ops:
    OM NAMASIVAYA

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivasaayi
    maddy,

    ur blood boils when u hear ir nd his family names :lol: avunga ennanga panaanga? :roll:
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    i have seen far more damaging and indecent attacks on ARR,his family and me,my family in this hub
    ____________
    IsaiKadavul

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts