+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    Now what is this unnecessary stereotyping of ARR fans and an intolerably ridiculous example of shakeela :evil: :banghead:
    its absolutely pointless to speak here.........by the way this is the language thats always used to bring down ARR........i have seen far more damaging and indecent attacks on ARR,his family and me,my family in this hub......why do u think, my blood boils when i read the letters IR and his family :twisted: ......pls dont get into a arguement with them, its fruitless and they lack basic decency to speak in a public forum
    Yes.. you are right but I would like to hear an explanation from vicky for one of his statement that made some of the "jingu chakku"'s ROTFL.

Shakila:Mohanlal != ARR:IR. While Shakeela is well known because of her kind of films, Mohan lal's popularity is supposed to stem from his acting skills. She sells a different thing he sells a different thing unlike IR and ARR, both of whom attract masses based on their music.

Summa udhaar'uku udharanam vida koodadhu... konjamachum udharanathula stuff irukkanum.. vivasaayi vevasthayoda thaan pesuneero!
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    This is certainly not the right way of comparing ARR and IR. Had this been the other way "To mention ARR's name with IR, its a proud thing for ARR", i would not have bothered at all!

Coz, IR had achieved almost everything in music by the time ARR entered.

Thats it!!!

Lets put a period and continue with YSR discussions!
    Leave it.. naan epadi maathi sonnalum adhum correctu thaan ren... neenga solradhu thaan correctu nu neenga solreenga. Vilakki payan illai.

Now what is this unnecessary stereotyping of ARR fans and an intolerably ridiculous example of shakeela :evil: :banghead:
    its absolutely pointless to speak here.........by the way this is the language thats always used to bring down ARR........i have seen far more damaging and indecent attacks on ARR,his family and me,my family in this hub......why do u think, my blood boils when i read the letters IR and his family :twisted: ......pls dont get into a arguement with them, its fruitless and they lack basic decency to speak in a public forum
    Yes.. you are right but I would like to hear an explanation from vicky for one of his statement that made some of the "jingu chakku"'s ROTFL.
    appadiyE neengaLum "jingu chakku" MADDY-kku pOdAmA irunthA nalla irukkumnEn, enna nAn solRathu?? :lol:

thambi naan solradhu ellam sondha karuthu.. suya sindhana illama aduthavanga olarnadha quote panni rotfl podala... purinjudha?

karuthu othu poradhukaaga jingu chakku nu solla pudaadhu... matter iruka illayanu theriyamaley support panraanga paathengala.. adhaan jingu chakku :lol2:

thamizhvaanan,

unga posttukellAm sonthamA message pOttu reply paNNa vEndAmnu nenaikkiren.. time waste Aguthilla... ada che 2 mins waste Ayiruchchu pArunga ippa intha messagekku :lol2:

atlast.. a mild hint of sanity :clap:

Keep it up :thumbsup:

Somehow in Simbu's albums a few tracks are longer and don't end in 3 or 4 mins time, in silambAttam, nalamdhAnA is 6.20 mins long and 3 songs are 5+ mins.

atlast.. a mild hint of sanity :clap:

Keep it up :thumbsup:
    :lol: :rotfl2: :lol2:

Shakila:Mohanlal != ARR:IR. While Shakeela is well known because of her kind of films, Mohan lal's popularity is supposed to stem from his acting skills. She sells a different thing he sells a different thing unlike IR and ARR, both of whom attract masses based on their music.
    I just used that example for explaining that "popularity" is always a "useless" parameter.its not a direct analogy.

maddy,

ur blood boils when u hear ir nd his family names :lol: avunga ennanga panaanga? :roll:

p.s. I have great respect for Rahman as a person and ofcourse as a musician ...so i would never dare to compare like that ops:
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Quote Originally Posted by Vivasaayi
    maddy,

ur blood boils when u hear ir nd his family names :lol: avunga ennanga panaanga? :roll:
    i have seen far more damaging and indecent attacks on ARR,his family and me,my family in this hub

+ Reply to Thread