+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan

And times have changed... To mention IR's name along with ARR is a proud thing for IR. ARR has acheived so much and continues to break barriers like no other person in TFM history. :notworthy:
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    ithellAm anubavikkaNum :rotfl2:

Quote Originally Posted by K
    Quote Originally Posted by K
    Just think of the quality of Yuvan and compare with Silambattam, this is utter crap not even a quality composition in this album, the songs may become hit or super hit but the quality? dont get emotional and say that it is like Shanker-Rahman combo, Simbu is not Shanker and Yuvan is Superior than Rahman in terms of musical quality(not technical quality). Panni kooda serndha Singakutty mathiri iruku Simbu Yuvan combo.

just compare mature compositions of the present days MDs and judge it by yourself, i dont want to argue more on this carry on with healthy discussion. thank U.
    What mature compositions? :lol2: Where? :rotfl:
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

You guys can laugh but the whole world knows that it has become the truth. Poona kanna moodikitta ulagamey irundiduchu nu nenachukumaam :lol2:

Try to talk of IR to any Northie,

"Ilayaraja? Who?"

"Oh!! you didnt know?? He is a brilliant music director. He is even compared with Rahman down south"

"Oh.. really??? Then he must be really great.. hmmm"

Thats what I mean
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Guys,

Vijay TV's diwali programmes announcement has Yuvan's music mostly, only two or three tracks from others, athu....

:clap:

Guys, you are crazy! Stop this nonsense here!
    This is a YSR thread, keep talking about his albums and qualities without comparing to or even mentioning other MDs. That doesn't care. Everybody can mention his opinion but it's very unfair and absolutely unneccessary to talk about who's better than who and such stuff, please leave it.

Meanwhile, I think it's good for Yuvan to bring out such pakka commercial albums. Silambaatam will reach a large audience, IMO. I personally liked 'Machan Machan' and love 'Where Is The Party', rocking song!

On Oct 25th, there is a special promo on Vijay TV for KPKP as part of the diwali programmes around 6pm. Don't miss it.

Looks like the movie will be released soon, may be in Dec/Jan... :bluejump:

:redjump:

Song clipping will be played... :boo:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

:musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Song clipping will be played... :boo:
    Most likely

In wikipedia Vijay's next movie 'Vettaikaaran' (after 'Villu') is listed under Yuvan's forthcoming albums. Can we believe this? I have some doubts....

And btw behindwoods has rated Silambaattam with 2.5 stars, just like Aegan!

+ Reply to Thread