+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    A request to you just like your request to us, please don't mention anybody's name with IR......
    :lol: :notworthy:
    kalThOnRi ManThOnra kAlaththu munThOnRiya mUththa kudi thamizhkudinna, Muthal KolaigAranum avanAthana irukkanum! Olagathula irukra ella Thappum ivanthaan muthalla Senjirukkanum - Dr.Ilaiyaraaja

from the movies sandakozhi, vel, thimiru and thamirabharani i rememeber only two songs ( thavani potta deepavali and thaliye thevai illa) all other songs are crap IMO, but it doesnt matter att all.

all those films are hit and these comericial hits are the ones which keep yuvan at the top of the market not the quality songs from the movies like KT etc which were flops.

Its ironic but true that yuvan needs these kind of commercial movies to stay top on the market, so that he can get oppurtunity to score quality songs in other movies.

So if you want qulaity songs from yuvan , listen songs from films like KT,Raam etc while leaving the mass to get what they want.

Silamabattam has just come out and people havent got enuff time to listen it twice and u are already using words like crap and mediocre..wow..we do have some great purists and isaignanis in the forum.For me thiss one of 2008s best commercial album by far,Machan machan s uber cool..ofcourse iam just a street kid who never gotta chance to listen Beethoven..but my NAD and JAMO setup simply rocks to Vechukkava..

Goa' plot seems to be interesting. On reading this, I assure, you will smile. Hope to get good tunes from Yuvan.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...-22-10-08.html

The plot of Venkat Prabhu's next movie!

October 22, 2008

Venkat Prabhu keeps surprising everyone. Saroja isn't what we expected, and yet when we saw it, we were pleasantly surprised. It was, among other things, an effective comedy. Now for his hatrick, he's preparing another offbeat comedy for Soundarya Rajinikanth's Ocher Studios and Warner Brothers.
    The story concerns four guys without jobs searching for the perfect women. Their notion of perfect women is white women who will fall in love with them, and take them away to America. They set off on a trip to Goa looking for foreign women. Just as they are many unemployed youth with wild schemes and dreams like these, there are also Western women who believe that they should fall in love with Indian men and marry them. And so four such foreign women come to India looking for four eligible men. Prabhu will use an entirely new cast; only Premji will be there from his previous films. He is currently looking to cast four foreign actors to fill the roles of the heroines.

No one has said YSR is equal to Rahman, Shankar is equl to SIMBHU, :roll: However, what i meant was, that I'm ALWAYS looking forward to Shankar-Rahman combo. And, now, I'm having the same feeling with YSR-SImbhu combo. Movies like Manmadhan, Vallavan, was brilliant. Different, screenplay, and different scores. Even Kettavan, sample song made me feel in heaven. Though, we can't compare Silambaattam with Manmadhan, Vallavan, as it's not his own production, it's still making me feel, yahoooooooooooooooooooo inside
    A.R.Rahman - The man, the magic, the music!

Quote Originally Posted by K
    Just think of the quality of Yuvan and compare with Silambattam, this is utter crap not even a quality composition in this album, the songs may become hit or super hit but the quality? dont get emotional and say that it is like Shanker-Rahman combo, Simbu is not Shanker and Yuvan is Superior than Rahman in terms of musical quality(not technical quality). Panni kooda serndha Singakutty mathiri iruku Simbu Yuvan combo.
    :rotfl:

evan ya inga Rahman pera izhuthadhu :evil: indha madhiri nansens ellam padika vendiyadha pochu :banghead:

Just like Judge's request, please dont use ARR's name along side with any other MD's name... ippo ellam avar level'ey vera :notworthy:

And times have changed... To mention IR's name along with ARR is a proud thing for IR. ARR has acheived so much and continues to break barriers like no other person in TFM history. :notworthy:
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan

And times have changed... To mention IR's name along with ARR is a proud thing for IR. ARR has acheived so much and continues to break barriers like no other person in TFM history. :notworthy:
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by K
    Just think of the quality of Yuvan and compare with Silambattam, this is utter crap not even a quality composition in this album, the songs may become hit or super hit but the quality? dont get emotional and say that it is like Shanker-Rahman combo, Simbu is not Shanker and Yuvan is Superior than Rahman in terms of musical quality(not technical quality). Panni kooda serndha Singakutty mathiri iruku Simbu Yuvan combo.

just compare mature compositions of the present days MDs and judge it by yourself, i dont want to argue more on this carry on with healthy discussion. thank U.
    Isai ellaigal kadanthathu engum nirainthathu

Slowly it has become a trend of mentioning their MD's name with IR to put down any new comers. :curse:

pls don't compare any musician with other musician and stick with ysr new albums
    Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

+ Reply to Thread