Page 1 of 41 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

Hybrid View

YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

Guys,

Please continue the discussion here.

Mine is the first post :boo:

Times of India: 11-10-2008

Disclosing that he had never attended music classes, one of the Kollywood's top music directors Yuvan on Thrusday said, "I only know the basics. Music is like an ocean and I fell into it".

Releasing the audio of Ajith's Aegan at a simple function held at the office of an FM station in the city, he revealed that Ajith was pleased with the music of the movie and added that his favorite song in the movie was a jazz number called "Hey Baby".

"This song was recorded in London and has been inspired by a song in Mumbai Express that my dad recorded in New York" he said.

When media persons asked him why he often went abroad to compose music, the music director replied, "I want to be away and alone. That is the reason I go abroad. But it all depends on my mood. There have been occasions when I have returned without having composed anything"

Yuvan also said that he was doing his first album in Hindi which would focus on relationship problems of youngsters.

When journalists asked him to name the song that he often hummed, the soft spoken musician hesitated, smiled and replied "Hey Saala..."
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

intha vAram silambAttam (18th) release Agumla?

am desperately in need of a melody number from yuvan now...
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    Most of the yuvan fans say this now..... Hope Ilaiyaraja's number in silambattam and SMS satisfy.....
    ----

Yesterday in Manada Mayilada, it was said by Dance Master Kala, that Music is done by Yuvan for Silambattam. As a pre-release, dance was choregraphed for the song "Where is the Party" even before the release of the music and the movie.
    The song seems to be good only which has Mass appeal and sure superhit. The recording quality was poor other than drums beat and lyrics nothing was heard.
    Hope the CD would come with good quality recording.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmuls
    Yesterday in Manada Mayilada, it was said by Dance Master Kala, that Music is done by Yuvan for Silambattam. As a pre-release, dance was choregraphed for the song "Where is the Party" even before the release of the music and the movie.
    The song seems to be good only which has Mass appeal and sure superhit. The recording quality was poor other than drums beat and lyrics nothing was heard.
    Hope the CD would come with good quality recording.
    is that an english song?

idha than nan kadandha irandu maadha kaalamaga pulambi kondu irukkiren :rotfl:

SMS - one melody for sure.
    Silambattam - i hope Ilayaraja song is a melody. coz the female singer is Shreya Ghosal :redjump:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan

Silambattam - i hope Ilayaraja song is a melody. coz the female singer is Shreya Ghosal :redjump:
    I cant digest IR singing a love duet with shreya ghosal But their duet song in ajantha was quite nice..

Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan

I cant digest IR singing a love duet with shreya ghosal But their duet song in ajantha was quite nice..
    Thats exactly i felt after i heard that Ajanta duet. It was quite ok if not great

+ Reply to Thread