+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

ppl say aegan is only average..judge u were cent percent right on RS....however hey sala ,odum varayil song rocks in theatre...intro music'um semma gethhamaam...yuvan is getting praised in almost all the reviews....
    hey saala....

The music of Yuvan is ok, thanks to the picturisation of Raju Sundaram

haha....typical sify...
    hey saala....

By seeing the above posts I clearly understand YSR rules TFM and he much bothers all.

Those who disagree please open a new thread to post aginst YSR. Just see what response you get there.

In fact we don't have time to actively participate in the forums. Very busy with listerning new YSR albums.

Aegan will be No.1 album among the Divali release.
    Silambattam is bet albums.

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Maddy,

Yes. I've questioned ppl who spk against ARR. I'm very much sure that I dont use any such word to describe ARR. In fact, few months ago, when a person (i dont want to mention his name), in this Yuvan's topic bashed up ARR using harsh words, I was one who put DIG by saying, "Please do not use such words and bash up the ARR here. ARR is a legend". I'm not against ARR!
    why did u laugh for a yucky/indecent shakeela/mohanlal comparison against ARR.....it means u r acknowledging that filthy comparison.....though we like someone from other camp, sometimes we have to post/react the way we do in HUB.....hope u understand

see vinith, i know u and vasanth2006 - the respect u guys have for ARR..... .......
    Look at the post of Thamizh. Does it make any sense? North-la pona IR, ARR-ku equala-nu ketpangalam... So ARR is better than IR-aam! What naansenss :evil:

The comparison whic Viv posted evoked laughter... Of course, TV's post needs that kinda response... It doesn't mean that i'm laughing coz ARR is compared with Shakeela! That comparison is only for Popularity and Quality not for ARR and IR.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    ppl say aegan is only average..judge u were cent percent right on RS....however hey sala ,odum varayil song rocks in theatre...intro music'um semma gethhamaam...yuvan is getting praised in almost all the reviews....
    I was skeptical about RS... :evil:

Average?

Will it be commercially successful? :roll:

Look at the post of Thamizh. Does it make any sense? North-la pona IR, ARR-ku equala-nu ketpangalam... So ARR is better than IR-aam! What naansenss :evil:
    Did you read the post (I have quoted below) by Thamizh or not? You just didn't follow the argument and now dragging this unnecessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    Hey! Relax bro.... Actually you are talking out of context. I am not that foolish to claim that ARR is better than IR... chillara pasanga arguement!

What I did claim is that, people who still think ARR doesnt deserve to be spoken of in the same league as IR belong deserve a 100% quota in Dinasaur age. Its been ages since ARR has acheived greatness, reached out to a wider population, explored greater depths of music, scintillated and reached out to a lot more souls.

I said ARR has done so much that if anyone talks of IR in the same sentence as ARR, it would be a proud thing for IR not a disgrace as some of these guys would want to project. Anything wrong with that? :huh:
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

LM, don't come to a conclusion just by sayin that I'm dragging it unnecissarily.... It's not my wish to drag the topic... In fact I tried to stop this on 8th page itself, but in vain.... :huh:

You guys can laugh but the whole world knows that it has become the truth. Poona kanna moodikitta ulagamey irundiduchu nu nenachukumaam :lol2:

Try to talk of IR to any Northie,

"Ilayaraja? Who?"

"Oh!! you didnt know?? He is a brilliant music director. He is even compared with Rahman down south"

"Oh.. really??? Then he must be really great.. hmmm"

Thats what I mean
    This is what he said first for which Vivasayi replied, which i acknowledged!

The post I've quoted came after this. Thamizh has explained clearly, but still you want to justify Vivasaayi's post and your reaction to it. Well, if that makes you happy...
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

I am not that foolish to claim that ARR is better than IR... chillara pasanga arguement!
    Do you guys suffer from Selective Blindness or what :banghead:

Umpteenth time I have to repeat that I never said ARR is better than IR. That would be treading into the territory of personal opinions whereas what I am concerned with, are irrefutable facts. And that irrefutable fact is that ARR is a benchmark of his own, a benchmark with which IF ilayaraja is compared, it will be a proud thing for IR in its own right... ARR IS NO WAY INFERIOR TO IR... period ..
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Unmaiya sonna Justification-a? :huh:

I've told you why i acknowldged Viv's post earlier in this discussion!!! Thamizh explained it... Thats different... But I've told the reason for my reacion very clearly... (Idhayum justification-nu solladheenga)!!!

Thamizh,

Selective blindness?? For me??? :lol:
    The same answer applies to you... Its your post on ARR's popularity and Viv's reaction that evoked laughter!!! Later, you have posted this... Did i say no to it??
    I wanted to acknowledge Viv's post... Adhu criminal kuthama? Illa, does it mean that am against ARR??? Yenga ippadi...

Seri, ithoda niruthikkuvom... Lets forget about it!!!

Lets discuss about YSR!!!

+ Reply to Thread