+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmuls
    yuvan planns for justin timberlake
    guys yuvan has planned to pull in JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE for his SONY ALBUM(named
    THE WORLD)he is working out for it and isn't very confident abt it
    fingers crossed!!

he says he is surely gona feature an international artist in the album!!!!

Source : Orkut Yuvan Community
    I hope he gets some international artiste on board and flies high! appuram oruththanum international fame paththi vAi thorokka koodAthu
    Namma poi yaaravathu ennoda vela paaka vaanganu solrathu oru Variety... There is another variety who is automatic choice and people come looking for him to Chennai.. 8-) Danny Boyle, Andrew Lloyd, Lord of the Rings wanted to work with one person..Same goes withTamil directors Gautham, Selvargavan etc.. I think its self explaining

I like Nalamthana and guess it will be bigger hit than other songs

ayyo ayyo aatha murachu murachu paatha :lol:

But for the cheap lyrics by GA, I love "Nalamdhaanaa". Its a sure shot hit.
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

One more for Yuvan:

Gautham Menon had decided on the name Surangani for his next film with Ajith, if sources are to be believed. However, the name seems to be already registered by Miracle Films. Surangani is expected to go on the floors some time soon. Suresh, a debutante, will wield the megaphone in addition to donning the grease paint for the lead role Surangani .

will have two heroines – Meenatchi and Padmapriya in the lead roles. Yuvan Shankar Raja will score the music for the film. It is said that Surangani will be a big budget film.

Source: http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-mov...-04-11-08.html

Quote Originally Posted by sibicalls
    Namma poi yaaravathu ennoda vela paaka vaanganu solrathu oru Variety... There is another variety who is automatic choice and people come looking for him to Chennai.. 8-) Danny Boyle, Andrew Lloyd, Lord of the Rings wanted to work with one person..Same goes withTamil directors Gautham, Selvargavan etc.. I think its self explaining
    At first, I didn't want to respond to your message, but..... if you have forgotten, go read somewhere how he got opportunities to do his Vande madaram for Sony and Bombay dreams for AL and also how keen he was to bring in nusrat ali fateh khan for his BD album. Because nusrat ali fateh khan is internationally known figure in the west. I don't think nusrat ali fateh khan was running to him chennai voluntarily... :lol2:

Yuvan is just 29 years old, it doesn't matter if someone comes here or he goes somewhere, he will achieve more fame than any tamil mds pretty soon. Just watch!

At first, I didn't want to respond to your message, but..... if you have forgotten, go read somewhere how he got opportunities to do his Vande madaram for Sony and Bombay dreams for AL and also how keen he was to bring in nusrat ali fateh khan for his BD album. Because nusrat ali fateh khan is internationally known figure in the west. I don't think nusrat ali fateh khan was running to him chennai voluntarily... :lol2:

Yuvan is just 29 years old, it doesn't matter if someone comes here or he goes somewhere, he will achieve more fame than any tamil mds pretty soon. Just watch!
    Ha ha ha... Ur comment just makes me laugh... 10 years in music, not even recognized nationally and he will win more fame than any other MD... ha ha ha ... first he hav to try n win over HJ i guess...

Everyone know how n why Nusrath Fateh ALi Khan was included in Vande Mataram as it was a dream to work with his guru / inspiration.. I din know Justin was Yuvan's inspiration :lol: ... ha ha, how he got chances for Bombay Dreams / Slumdog Millionire n da rest... u can check enough n more interview of these directors in youtube n educate urself...

Bharat Bala and ARR are long time associates hence vande mataram :huh:

Shekhar Kapur introduced ARR to ALW hence Bombay dreams :huh:

ARR respects MSV also to the hilt and considers him music GOD, is it bcos of MSV's international popularity?? EKJI, ARR respects Nursat Fateh ali khan......and he died much before the idea of bombay dreams album came about......nursat was never considered/considerable for BD

MADDY,

That was a typo, not for BD but for VM.

My point is nothing came to him, either he/his friends went out/bagged opportunities for his initial projects. sibicalls solRa mAthiri chennai-kku ellAm athuvA vaRla, I just wanted to point out the fact, that's all.

I didn't question about guru/inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmuls
    yuvan planns for justin timberlake
    guys yuvan has planned to pull in JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE for his SONY ALBUM(named
    THE WORLD)he is working out for it and isn't very confident abt it
    fingers crossed!!

he says he is surely gona feature an international artist in the album!!!!

Source : Orkut Yuvan Community
    I hope he gets some international artiste on board and flies high! appuram oruththanum international fame paththi vAi thorokka koodAthu
    Just remember my words ! I am pretty sure that YSR is gonna feature none else than M.I.A. with whom ARR has already worked. No other international stars.

MADDY,

That was a typo, not for BD but for VM.

My point is nothing came to him, either he/his friends went out/bagged opportunities for his initial projects. sibicalls solRa mAthiri chennai-kku ellAm athuvA vaRla, I just wanted to point out the fact, that's all.

I didn't question about guru/inspiration.
    WOHE :huh:

LOTR :huh:

slumdog millionaire :huh:
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

+ Reply to Thread