+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 402

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

  1. #331
    I heard a song like "kan moodi parthal irulillai ...needhan therigirai" a song on friendship.

    which movie is it?
    OM NAMASIVAYA

  2. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaustin
    Today morning I heard DEEPAVALI songs after a long gap. Each song is different and IMO, they are gems....:thumbsup:

    WOW..... Still all five songs, Pogaadhe, Kaadhal vaithu, Kannan varum velai, dol baaje, thoduvaen thoduvaen sounds very good......

    I am expecting another DEEPAVALI in near future from U1.
    Thats how i also cherish this album!!
    ----

  3. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivasaayi
    I heard a song like "kan moodi parthal irulillai ...needhan therigirai" a song on friendship.

    which movie is it?
    No idea Vicky... :? Googled it... ops:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  4. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaustin
    Today morning I heard DEEPAVALI songs after a long gap. Each song is different and IMO, they are gems....:thumbsup:

    WOW..... Still all five songs, Pogaadhe, Kaadhal vaithu, Kannan varum velai, dol baaje, thoduvaen thoduvaen sounds very good......

    I am expecting another DEEPAVALI in near future from U1.
    Thats how i also cherish this album!!
    Kadhal Vaithu is the fav of everyone in my family
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  5. #335
    i heard it on radio :?
    OM NAMASIVAYA

  6. #336

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    kuala lumpur,malaysia
    Posts
    2,030
    எனக்கான உணவு மேலிருந்து தட்டுல விழுது. அதைத்தான் பார்ப்பேன். அடுத்தவங்க தட்டுல என்ன இருக்குன்னு பார்க்கமாட்டேன்.'' -----YUVAN




    :notworthy: :2thumbsup:

  7. #337
    @ vivasayi

    that song is from movie kulir 100 degree. even i liked the song . i initially thought it s voice of yuvan.

  8. #338
    hey where can I listen to kulir 100 songs online ?

  9. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by hariprasadb23
    @ vivasayi

    that song is from movie kulir 100 degree. even i liked the song . i initially thought it s voice of yuvan.
    ohh..its not yuvan voice?
    OM NAMASIVAYA

  10. #340
    [tscii:7103d65fa8]Sarvam Audio track master CD prepared in Australia

    Aarya must be very happy as the Audio track of two of his movie “Sarvam” and “Naan Kadavul is launching very soon. Music Director Yuvan Shanker Raja and Director Vishnu Vardan both tech-wizards are particular about the quality of soundtrack, so the master CD of Sarvam is being prepared in Australia. With only one song to be filmed, ‘Sarvam” crew is getting ready for postproduction work that must probably begin very soon.
    Sarvam means everything, likewise the Music and the movie will prove everything pretty soon!

    http://www.ayngaran.com/newsdetails.php?newsid=271[/tscii:7103d65fa8]
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts