+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 402

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

  1. #241
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge

    Interestingly, Goa will have a rendition by Ilayaraja and this was confirmed by the director himself.
    :boo: :thumbsup:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  2. #242
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge

    Interestingly, Goa will have a rendition by Ilayaraja and this was confirmed by the director himself.
    :boo: :thumbsup:
    Do you like machchAn song from silambAttam?

  3. #243
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge

    Interestingly, Goa will have a rendition by Ilayaraja and this was confirmed by the director himself.
    :boo: :thumbsup:
    Do you like machchAn song from silambAttam?
    :bow:

    Excellent orchestration. IR in fine form in singing... :thumbsup:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    :bow:

    Excellent orchestration. IR in fine form in singing... :thumbsup:
    Yes, Yuvan-IR combo always rocks.

  5. #245
    http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=880

    Vishnu - Harris for Ajith's new movie :huh:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  6. #246
    seems like the young directors are following the trend started by shanker by changing the Music Director.

  7. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=880

    Vishnu - Harris for Ajith's new movie :huh:
    another divorce-A?? thAnga mudiyala :cry:

  8. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    http://www.starajith.com/media_display.php?id=880

    Vishnu - Harris for Ajith's new movie :huh:
    I dont tink Vishnu wud agree for dis... Coz Yuvan hav done full justice to Vishu's movies n they share a good work relationship..

    Lets wait n c...

  9. #249
    I do believe in Vishnu. Vishnu would not give Yuvan up that easily.

    Anyways lets wait for official announcement
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  10. #250
    'Silambattam' to hit screens on December 12
    IndiaGlitz [Saturday, November 15, 2008]

    Silambarasan's 'Silambattam' will hit the screens this December. The movie is highly anticipated by Simbu's fans and the good news for them is that the film has been completed and ready to hit the screens.

    Starring Simbhu, newcomer Sana Khan and Sneha in pivotal roles, the movie is directed by debutant Saravanan and produced by Lakshmi Movie Makers.

    Featuring Simbu as a Brahmin priest, who becomes an angry young man due to various incidents the movie has reportedly come good. Expectations are that it would open big.

    Songs by Yuvanshankar are topping the charts already. The remix number 'Vachukava' is a craze among youth. Says Simbhu, 'the movie has enough elements to woo the masses. The story has many unexpected twists and is sure to click'.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts