+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

msn says the movie Aegan is crowd puller among the Diwali releases. Even though Yuvan did less no of movies this year so far, almost all of 'em are hits ( this time commercially too !!!).

Quote Originally Posted by nanchil_guy
    msn says the movie Aegan is crowd puller among the Diwali releases. Even though Yuvan did less no of movies this year so far, almost all of 'em are hits ( this time commercially too !!!).
    YNM, Saroja and now Aegan :thumbsup: - Commercially success!!!

Vazhthugal was the only flop..sorry... utter flop :lol:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by rashid2raj
    Quote Originally Posted by kham
    No one has said YSR is equal to Rahman, Shankar is equl to SIMBHU, :roll: However, what i meant was, that I'm ALWAYS looking forward to Shankar-Rahman combo. And, now, I'm having the same feeling with YSR-SImbhu combo. Movies like Manmadhan, Vallavan, was brilliant. Different, screenplay, and different scores. Even Kettavan, sample song made me feel in heaven. Though, we can't compare Silambaattam with Manmadhan, Vallavan, as it's not his own production, it's still making me feel, yahoooooooooooooooooooo inside
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Nee enna periya ivar'aah, sirikkerathekku? Kham kham. I just told my opinion ! Podaaang ! :lol:
    ha ha... i just saw dat highlighted part whr YSR-Simbhu combo hav been compared too... Sirippu thannala vanthicchi... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aha! It just shows that you're unable to read properly. What i said was that, I and nobody else, but, I, got that feeling when watching Simbhu-YSR movies. I never compared their abilities with each other.

Try this website: www.learntoreadfree.com - A free website to teach children to read! :wink:
    He he dude... first u shud seriously learn or understand english m8... Coz i din laugh for comparing, but i laughed for ur opinion... Seriously when i tink abt ur feeling of dat combo i cant stop laughing :lol:
    Then it's funny, you used the word "compared" ... & when i think of your ability of understanding, i can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try this then: BYBERRY MENTAL HOSPITAL Best of luck ! :wink:
    u hav visited loadsa places like dis ha??? good good...

So dont u hav da same feeling towards s.a.chandrasekar - vijay anthony movie??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Simbu would have requested that remix. Time-illangaradhu ellam, chumma :wink:

anyways, this is just my guess...
    Simbu remix kettrukkalAm but not a remake. None is changed in this version, I think time is the problem. If not, they would've added atleast some rap bits to it. So I accept Simbu's words

No one has said YSR is equal to Rahman, Shankar is equl to SIMBHU, :roll: However, what i meant was, that I'm ALWAYS looking forward to Shankar-Rahman combo. And, now, I'm having the same feeling with YSR-SImbhu combo. Movies like Manmadhan, Vallavan, was brilliant. Different, screenplay, and different scores. Even Kettavan, sample song made me feel in heaven. Though, we can't compare Silambaattam with Manmadhan, Vallavan, as it's not his own production, it's still making me feel, yahoooooooooooooooooooo inside
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Nee enna periya ivar'aah, sirikkerathekku? Kham kham. I just told my opinion ! Podaaang ! :lol:
    ha ha... i just saw dat highlighted part whr YSR-Simbhu combo hav been compared too... Sirippu thannala vanthicchi... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aha! It just shows that you're unable to read properly. What i said was that, I and nobody else, but, I, got that feeling when watching Simbhu-YSR movies. I never compared their abilities with each other.

Try this website: www.learntoreadfree.com - A free website to teach children to read! :wink:
    He he dude... first u shud seriously learn or understand english m8... Coz i din laugh for comparing, but i laughed for ur opinion... Seriously when i tink abt ur feeling of dat combo i cant stop laughing :lol:
    Then it's funny, you used the word "compared" ... & when i think of your ability of understanding, i can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try this then: BYBERRY MENTAL HOSPITAL Best of luck ! :wink:
    u hav visited loadsa places like dis ha??? good good...

So dont u hav da same feeling towards s.a.chandrasekar - vijay anthony movie??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    No, haven't visited these places, but don't worry, i'll see if i have time for visiting you at Byberry Mental hospital. Which room, you're in? I feel sorry for you. I think, what you're trying to say is, that you admire s.a.chandrasekar - vijay anthony movies, but don't have the balls to realize the fact. Poor Kham :roll:
    A.R.Rahman - The man, the magic, the music!

Yuvan's exclusive interview in today's TIO, Chennai edition...
    Epaper not found...

Here is an excerpt of it

I believe my brother KR is more talented than me. The only grudge is that he did not get a proper break. Otherwise he would have maed a mark in the industry.

Switching from one movie to another is quite a challenge. I found it difficult earlier, but now I have got used to it. Once a movie is completed, I never listen to the songs again. This way I can bring novelty to my songs.

When I work with young directors, I get innovative ideas. I gave a different composition to Tamil MA but unfortunately, the songs did not do well.

// I completely agree with this point At first that KR is not talented... But later, i realised that he is more talented. his orchestrational ability - :thumbsup:

Dad is very fast and can complete a song in 15 minutes. I am now following his footsteps.

When questioned about Premji's assistance and his future, yuvan replies "Yes. Premji was assisting me. He is shaping up well and I wish him good lucj".

I am working on a hindi movie starring Govinda. The director had liked my song "Arabu naade" and has asked me to redo it in Hindi. In Tamil, my hands are full with projects like Vettaikaran, Sarvam, 16, Goa, Muthirai, Maa and KEttavan.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Yuvan's exclusive interview in today's TIO,
    I am working on a hindi movie starring Govinda. The director had liked my song "Arabu naade" and has asked me to redo it in Hindi. In Tamil, my hands are full with projects like Vettaikaran, :shock: Sarvam, 16, Goa, Muthirai, Maa and KEttavan.
    Looking forward to howz he gonna do to aVijay Starrer after the Puthiya Geethai disaster - Hope he comes out with a blockbuster in the likes of Billa
    Anrum Inrum Enrum - Isaignani

Here vira...Taken from film section
    http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Defau...2100&AppName=1

vEttaikkAran by Yuvan?? who is the director of that film?

[tscii:3f1c9ab5b7]"Vijay is currently busy with Prabhu Deva’s Villu which will be
    wrapped up soon. After this his next project would be Vettaikaran for A V M
    films to be directed by Babu Sivan, a former associate of Dharani."[/tscii:3f1c9ab5b7]

+ Reply to Thread