+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

Quote Originally Posted by crajkumar_be
    Maddy,
    "kids" tholla thaanga mudiyalennu annaikke sonnen, othukkareengala? :razz:
    //adhula paarunga, enakku irukkura perundhanma, en pasangalakku illa :lol: //

//disgr//guys, time and again, its been requested not to bring ARR's name here.......however healthy is your intention, it turns out to be a big mudslinging competition and unneccessary and harsh words are told abt genuises whom we respect.......please refrain from using ARR's name here.......//end disgr//

Quote Originally Posted by kham
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid2raj
    No one has said YSR is equal to Rahman, Shankar is equl to SIMBHU, :roll: However, what i meant was, that I'm ALWAYS looking forward to Shankar-Rahman combo. And, now, I'm having the same feeling with YSR-SImbhu combo. Movies like Manmadhan, Vallavan, was brilliant. Different, screenplay, and different scores. Even Kettavan, sample song made me feel in heaven. Though, we can't compare Silambaattam with Manmadhan, Vallavan, as it's not his own production, it's still making me feel, yahoooooooooooooooooooo inside
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Nee enna periya ivar'aah, sirikkerathekku? Kham kham. I just told my opinion ! Podaaang ! :lol:
    ha ha... i just saw dat highlighted part whr YSR-Simbhu combo hav been compared too... Sirippu thannala vanthicchi... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aha! It just shows that you're unable to read properly. What i said was that, I and nobody else, but, I, got that feeling when watching Simbhu-YSR movies. I never compared their abilities with each other.

Try this website: www.learntoreadfree.com - A free website to teach children to read! :wink:
    A.R.Rahman - The man, the magic, the music!

No one has said YSR is equal to Rahman, Shankar is equl to SIMBHU, :roll: However, what i meant was, that I'm ALWAYS looking forward to Shankar-Rahman combo. And, now, I'm having the same feeling with YSR-SImbhu combo. Movies like Manmadhan, Vallavan, was brilliant. Different, screenplay, and different scores. Even Kettavan, sample song made me feel in heaven. Though, we can't compare Silambaattam with Manmadhan, Vallavan, as it's not his own production, it's still making me feel, yahoooooooooooooooooooo inside
    Nee enna periya ivar'aah, sirikkerathekku? Kham kham. I just told my opinion ! Podaaang ! :lol:
    ha ha... i just saw dat highlighted part whr YSR-Simbhu combo hav been compared too... Sirippu thannala vanthicchi... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aha! It just shows that you're unable to read properly. What i said was that, I and nobody else, but, I, got that feeling when watching Simbhu-YSR movies. I never compared their abilities with each other.

Try this website: www.learntoreadfree.com - A free website to teach children to read! :wink:
    He he dude... first u shud seriously learn or understand english m8... Coz i din laugh for comparing, but i laughed for ur opinion... Seriously when i tink abt ur feeling of dat combo i cant stop laughing :lol:

Yuvan gave interviews for the following channels for diwali...

Isaiyaruvi
    Jaya
    Imayam
    Raj
    Mega
    SUN (brief interview for silambattam)......

Simbu told that he wanted a song for silambattam within 4 days....Yuvan refused... thats why simbu suggested that to remix the "Vechikkava" song...

It seems Simbu gave very less time to yuvan for silambattam.....And the scenario forced to do the remix.....
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    ppl say aegan is only average..judge u were cent percent right on RS....however hey sala ,odum varayil song rocks in theatre...intro music'um semma gethhamaam...yuvan is getting praised in almost all the reviews....
    I was skeptical about RS... :evil:

Average?

Will it be commercially successful? :roll:
    I am happy that songs are choreographed well.....

What is the BO status of this movie?
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye11
    Judge Thanks for posting the songs man.

I Absolutely love, Machan Machan.. esp the Konnuputta Part
    Hero intro song typical U1-Simbu style, barring vechikava this album is sure shot hit! IMO.
    Yes, the pallavi is a bit of disappointment but konnuputta part is just too good. I like the charanams but lyrics for this number is very very average. :| mAnE, thEnE words :evil:
    Its a clever rehash......just check "kalai mudhal malai varai" phrase from loosu penne song.....
    ----

:exactly: Vasanth. What you said is right.

But, Machan song is the best.... I loved its orchestration.. Yuvan's maturity sparkles... especially in the second interlude... IR - :bow:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Yuvan gave interviews for the following channels for diwali...

Isaiyaruvi
    Jaya
    Imayam
    Raj
    Mega
    SUN (brief interview for silambattam)......

Simbu told that he wanted a song for silambattam within 4 days....Yuvan refused... thats why simbu suggested that to remix the "Vechikkava" song...

It seems Simbu gave very less time to yuvan for silambattam.....And the scenario forced to do the remix.....
    Yes. I watched it. However, i'm not ready to accept it. Coz, Yuvan composed all the songs of Saroja in just two days. No remix was done. Cant he do the same here. Simbu would have requested that remix. Time-illangaradhu ellam, chumma :wink:

anyways, this is just my guess...
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Malika Ilove you song from aegan played in isai aruvi channel frequesntly and songs seems to so impressive.

He he dude... first u shud seriously learn or understand english m8... Coz i din laugh for comparing, but i laughed for ur opinion... Seriously when i tink abt ur feeling of dat combo i cant stop laughing :lol:
    Then it's funny, you used the word "compared" ... & when i think of your ability of understanding, i can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try this then: BYBERRY MENTAL HOSPITAL Best of luck ! :wink:
    A.R.Rahman - The man, the magic, the music!

+ Reply to Thread