+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

[tscii:fd44708a04]Simbhu's Silambattam
    IndiaGlitz [Thursday, October 23, 2008]

It's been awhile since we saw Simbhu on screen and he is arriving shortly with his 'Silambattam'. Directed by cameraman-turned-director Saravanan, this Simbhu's next is produced by Muralidharan on Lakshmi Movie Makers banner.

Being the 25th production on the banner, the production house is meticulously making efforts to bring the movie grandly. Sana Khan, a model has been roped in to play the heroine for this movie which has musical score by Yuvan Shankar Raja.

'Manmadhan' and 'Vallavan' attained a niche for the Simbhu Yuvan combo and the latest music launch of the movie didn't fall behind in satisfying the expectation of the audiences. The story is said to be set to be in a rural setting in the first half and later goes out into the metropolis.

An efficient role has been trusted to Prabhu and Sneha plays a cameo in the second half of the flick. The director assures that even though he's a cameraman, his work in 'Silambattam' will be that of a professional maker and not of a cinematographer. The man who beautifully portrayed the rustic rurality and urban life in 'Veyil' is Mathi who cranks the camera for this movie. This movie made as a clean entertainer, is to be out soon after Diwali. [/tscii:fd44708a04]

Quote Originally Posted by thamizhvaanan
    You guys can laugh but the whole world knows that it has become the truth. Poona kanna moodikitta ulagamey irundiduchu nu nenachukumaam :lol2:

Try to talk of IR to any Northie,

"Ilayaraja? Who?"

"Oh!! you didnt know?? He is a brilliant music director. He is even compared with Rahman down south"

"Oh.. really??? Then he must be really great.. hmmm"

Thats what I mean
    brother...we are not talking about popularity here

apdi paatha shakeela is popular than mohan lal in tamilnadu..appo shakeela mohan lala vida bettera?

ARR fans have this habit of talking about popularity - which is absolutely out of context :lol:
    OM NAMASIVAYA

Quote Originally Posted by Kumarappa
    In wikipedia Vijay's next movie 'Vettaikaaran' (after 'Villu') is listed under Yuvan's forthcoming albums. Can we believe this? I have some doubts....
    I think it is written/edited by one of Vijay's fans....not official.

KPKP stills suggest it will have both kuthu songs as well as melodies:

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/...vum/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Vivasaayi
    You guys can laugh but the whole world knows that it has become the truth. Poona kanna moodikitta ulagamey irundiduchu nu nenachukumaam :lol2:

Try to talk of IR to any Northie,

"Ilayaraja? Who?"

"Oh!! you didnt know?? He is a brilliant music director. He is even compared with Rahman down south"

"Oh.. really??? Then he must be really great.. hmmm"

Thats what I mean

apdi paatha shakeela is popular than mohan lal in tamilnadu..appo shakeela mohan lala vida bettera?

ARR fans have this habit of talking about popularity - which is absolutely out of context :lol:
    Hey! Relax bro.... Actually you are talking out of context. I am not that foolish to claim that ARR is better than IR... chillara pasanga arguement!

What I did claim is that, people who still think ARR doesnt deserve to be spoken of in the same league as IR belong deserve a 100% quota in Dinasaur age. Its been ages since ARR has acheived greatness, reached out to a wider population, explored greater depths of music, scintillated and reached out to a lot more souls.

I said ARR has done so much that if anyone talks of IR in the same sentence as ARR, it would be a proud thing for IR not a disgrace as some of these guys would want to project. Anything wrong with that? :huh:

Now what is this unnecessary stereotyping of ARR fans and an intolerably ridiculous example of shakeela :evil: :banghead:
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan

And times have changed... To mention IR's name along with ARR is a proud thing for IR. ARR has acheived so much and continues to break barriers like no other person in TFM history. :notworthy:
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
    ithellAm anubavikkaNum :rotfl2:
    well said judge :lol:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

:thumbsup:

I said ARR has done so much that if anyone talks of IR in the same sentence as ARR, it would be a proud thing for IR not a disgrace as some of these guys would want to project. Anything wrong with that? :huh:
    Thamizh,

The only thing which bothered me is

To mention IR's name along with ARR is a proud thing for IR
    This is certainly not the right way of comparing ARR and IR. Had this been the other way "To mention ARR's name with IR, its a proud thing for ARR", i would not have bothered at all!

Coz, IR had achieved almost everything in music by the time ARR entered.

Thats it!!!

Lets put a period and continue with YSR discussions!

Vignesh :rotfl: epdi ipdi :rotfl2:
    Indian

Now what is this unnecessary stereotyping of ARR fans and an intolerably ridiculous example of shakeela :evil: :banghead:
    its absolutely pointless to speak here.........by the way this is the language thats always used to bring down ARR........i have seen far more damaging and indecent attacks on ARR,his family and me,my family in this hub......why do u think, my blood boils when i read the letters IR and his family :twisted: ......pls dont get into a arguement with them, its fruitless and they lack basic decency to speak in a public forum

+ Reply to Thread