+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

k,

However half-baked the blog is, couple of points he mentioned are facts.

know what are all happening in the world, since the discussion came in this thread I posted it here padichoma rasichoma share pannoma nu iruntha nalam, I requested not to fight. Thank U.

Quote Originally Posted by K
    not related to the topic but ellarum padinga but sanda podathinga please http://raviaditya.blogspot.com/2008/...g-post_12.html

the blogger expressing his views on music
    The most disgusting blogpost that I have read in a long time. His comments about IR is also disgusting. This comment sums it up:
    நீங்க குழந்தைப் பருவத்திலேயே மெனோபாஸ் ஆயிட்டீங்களோ?!!
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    reg u1, somehow his music doesent hit me as hard as IR's or ARR's...........maybe i have too much of hatred in my heart for those folks IR's music ofcourse breaks that barrier and hits me :notworthy:
    Maddy, I remember you describing "Local IR" and "International ARR" few weeks ago. (The post was deleted by Mods) Now you are saying that you like IR music. If you like IR music what is the necessity of calling him "local" :huh:
    i neednt reveal my true respect for IR's music in a u1 movie thread............i have written so many posts praising IR lavishly, ahh, i neednt prove it to u........atleast i dont pretend

Looks like aEgan movie is good, and so is BGM :thumbsup:... So this is going to be a hat-trick for Yuvan-Ajith at BO. :2thumbsup:

pOttu thAkku
    pOttu thAkku

reg u1, somehow his music doesent hit me as hard as IR's or ARR's...........maybe i have too much of hatred in my heart for those folks IR's music ofcourse breaks that barrier and hits me :notworthy:
    Maddy, I remember you describing "Local IR" and "International ARR" few weeks ago. (The post was deleted by Mods) Now you are saying that you like IR music. If you like IR music what is the necessity of calling him "local" :huh:
    i neednt reveal my true respect for IR's music in a u1 movie thread............i have written so many posts praising IR lavishly, ahh, i neednt prove it to u........atleast i dont pretend
    :lol:

Well, you need not prove it to me... Your posts looked contradictory.... Since this is a public discussion, i thot of asking that question... :huh:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Looks like aEgan movie is good, and so is BGM :thumbsup:... So this is going to be a hat-trick for Yuvan-Ajith at BO. :2thumbsup:

pOttu thAkku
    pOttu thAkku
    If its a BO hit, I'll be very happy :redjump:

BGM pathi kavalaiye illa as it is Yuvan :boo:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

:lol:

Well, you need not prove it to me... Your posts looked contradictory.... Since this is a public discussion, i thot of asking that question... :huh:
    where is the contradiction??? IR is pretty much local and survives on tamil film music........but that doesent make him a bad MD and i never said so.....he is a genius par excellence which i have accepted so many times............obviously when there are bad things told by u guys abt ARR, i have to coin terms like "local IR" to negotiate it..........

If its a BO hit, I'll be very happy :redjump:

BGM pathi kavalaiye illa as it is Yuvan :boo:
    Now lot of SMSs moving around to stop people going for this movie :roll:

Looks like the movie is an average one, so keep my fingers crossed :roll:

+ Reply to Thread