+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA'S NEW ALBUMS : 08-09 : 4

Quote Originally Posted by interz
    "Vechukkava Vechukkava" doesnt sound bad either, i particularly like the rhythm.
    Actually I was mad when listening to it for the first time but sounds good in the second listening.

I like the folk melody machan machan....
    ----

Judge Thanks for posting the songs man.

I Absolutely love, Machan Machan.. esp the Konnuputta Part
    Hero intro song typical U1-Simbu style, barring vechikava this album is sure shot hit! IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by popeye11
    Judge Thanks for posting the songs man.

I Absolutely love, Machan Machan.. esp the Konnuputta Part
    Hero intro song typical U1-Simbu style, barring vechikava this album is sure shot hit! IMO.
    Yes, the pallavi is a bit of disappointment but konnuputta part is just too good. I like the charanams but lyrics for this number is very very average. :| mAnE, thEnE words :evil:

Ha Ha Maane Thene.. i noticed that too .. didnt pay much attention to the lyrics.. its high time these guys stop using outdated stuff.. Did u notice the thanthana thananae part in tamilan song.. reminds me of that manmadan song .. looks like this album was done in such a haste...

machan machan :musicsmile:
    hey saala....

where is the party is 8-)
    hey saala....

wheres the party is to rock
    OM NAMASIVAYA

I like nalamdhAnA, where is the party and machAn machAn. vechikkavA is not even a remix, it is just a remake, only Simbu's vocal and the female portions with chorus like effect are saving graces of this track.

Bela Shende in machAn machAn :notworthy: She is too good in aEgan and also in silambAttam.

+ Reply to Thread