+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: YSR News, Stories, Tit-Bits and Anecdotes

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    VP liked Yuvan's tunes, that is the reason he didn't ask for anything extra.
    oh. Thanks for the clarification. I misunderstood that one
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Quote Originally Posted by sarna_blr
    Wt abt taamirabarani... vel... edhiri :roll: ops:

Wt I mean here is whatever Yuvan composed are accepted or whatever Yuvan composed are forced to be accepted
    I don't know, Hari and KSR never mentioned anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sarna_blr
    Wt abt taamirabarani... vel... edhiri

Wt I mean here is whatever Yuvan composed are accepted or whatever Yuvan composed are forced to be accepted
    yuvan is director's md ...i don see him forcing any directors to have his songs..infact i don see any md's doing that or has done that before for that matter...
    hey saala....

"I am yuvan shankar raja's fan......am eagerly waiting to hear the songs....."

Ameer has told the above statement in the saroja's audio launch's backroom interview.....and he wished the saroja team....

8-)
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006

Ameer has told the above statement in the saroja's audio launch's backroom interview.....and he wished the saroja team....

8-)
    However he puts it, Ameer :twisted:

Actor Jeeva Speaks about SMS and Marainthirunthu parkkum marmam enna.....It seems MPME is a stylish movie.... 8-)

http://www.behindwoods.com/features/...tor/jeeva.html
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006

8-)
    Ameer :thumbsup:
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

It's Yuvan's birthday!
    IndiaGlitz [Saturday, August 30, 2008]

Son of legendary music composer Illayaraja, Yuvan Shankar Raja has claimed his own rightful spot in Tamil filmdom with some path breaking compositions. The young man from the first family of Tamil film music celebrates his birthday on the 31st of August.

Introduced through the film 'Thulluvatho Illamai' Yuvan proved to be refreshingly different as he churned out numbers that youngsters of Tamilnadu could relate to and in the process ended up simply adoring it.

Yuvan has come to be in constant demand by many frontline directors and is expected to be in path-breaking form in the coming years.

Yuvan's songs in the film 'Saroja' are making waves right now and the film will be releasing early September.

Indiaglitz wishes Yuvan Shankar Raja a very happy birthday!

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS MUSICAL GENIUS.........
    ----

Introduced through the film 'Thulluvatho Illamai'
    !!!!????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUVAN
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

+ Reply to Thread