+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: YSR News, Stories, Tit-Bits and Anecdotes

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    One thing is sure : You guys haven't understood what Ameer spoke in that function. He had praised Yuvan and ridiculed ARR. Logically, ARR fans should react like that.
    My last line was 'kuzhanthayai killi vittutu thottilayum aatukiraar Ameer'. My line answers your post, Selva. Why he needs to do that?

Directors coming to Yuvan after not able to reach ARR
    I don't think Ameer came to Yuvan just because he didn't get somebody's dates. He came to Yuvan because of Bala. He was an assistant of Bala during Nandha days, he knew Yuvan pretty well from then, so he started with him.

Yuvan is their preferred MD in TFM after ARR.
    Not true. Yuvan has his own set of directors who will never go to somebody else.

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Am perfectly ok with ARR's presence. In fact, Yuvan is privileged to have ARR on his stage... VP's idea is good!!
    I thought he would not make it and I didn't like his presence in the Saroja function.

VP

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    I thought he would not make it and I didn't like his presence in the Saroja function.

VP
    :lol:
    Well.. Live in your own world. I cannot comment on that. I am perfectly fine with ARR presence just like Yuvan and VP.
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Selva,

He is for us like 'Vijay/Bala to you'. We will never accept him

Judge,
    ARR along the lines of Bala. :lol: Whatever - Let it be. I am happy that YUVAN and VP know what they need to do

Judge,
    ARR along the lines of Bala. :lol: Whatever - Let it be. I am happy that YUVAN and VP know what they need to do
    Yeah, just like you live in your own world, let us live in our own world I don't think Yuvan would have said anything, I believe it is VP's choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Yeah, just like you live in your own world, let us live in our own world I don't think Yuvan would have said anything, I believe it is VP's choice.

Without U1 saying anything, do you think VP would have invited ARR for the audio release of a U1 film ? How sure you are
    If you firmly believe so, again LIVE IN YOUR OWN WORLD

ARR along the lines of Bala.
    I missed your line here. Yes, please understand in what context I said that.

Without U1 saying anything, do you think VP would have invited ARR for the audio release of a U1 film ?
    If Yuvan wants him to release his albums, he would have invited him earlier also. But he never did. I think it is in the hands of director and producer. Yuvan will not object to their plans is my point.

How sure you are
    I am damn sure Yuvan would have said 'venkat, whatever you like to do, do it'.

If you firmly believe so, again LIVE IN YOUR OWN WORLD
    If you firmly don't believe so, again LIVE IN YOUR OWN WORLD

If Yuvan wants him to release his albums, he would have invited him earlier also. But he never did. I think it is in the hands of director and producer. Yuvan will not object to their plans is my point.
    There goes my point as well. No one will sought for a person like ARR to release their every single album. Yuvan had already mentioned that he likes ARR :wink: It is not something like Ajith vs Bala thing or IR vs Vairamuthu. If U1 treats ARR as someone like Vairamuthu or others, he would have said
    'Hey ! I am not comfortable with this and don't invite him'
    He didn't do that and that itself shows that he likes his presence.

Otherwise, the media wouldn't have put a false image that arr is a fan of U1's music It is as simple as that. Putting everything on VP's head is :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Am perfectly ok with ARR's presence. In fact, Yuvan is privileged to have ARR on his stage... VP's idea is good!!
    Looks like U1 mentioned that he likes ARR in an interview to AV or kumudam. Hence, I think he would have been glad to see ARR releasing his album.

Has he ever released a HJ album ? :?
    What did he speak about GVP in kuselan audio release ?
    Any idea

+ Reply to Thread