+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: YSR News, Stories, Tit-Bits and Anecdotes

hey is thabela petti's son winning hub best backround score for his great work in billa????

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    y dont u stop ur hypocrisy please??
    Please shout at me when I am being a hypocrite, not now. You are the one right now, so I am shouting at you, fair enough?

moreover, ur equation of YSR in IR function when IR himself is not present with ARR's in JS's function is pretty interesting but a very funny one.......
    So now you research who else attends/not attends the board meetings, well good luck with your thesis. What difference will it make? I don't understand.

let ppl. decide on someone who wants to run TFM as their family business.........
    As I told many times before, maththa family ellam soththa family, we can't do anything about it, can we? :lol2:

me - did u ever read my appreciation of U1 on chennai-28, Paruthiveeran, kannamoochi yenada, arabu nade song in ur threads last year??? .do u have one such example of returning the favor?? i dont expect u to -
    Thank god, you don't expect me to. Because I can't comment on something I don't listen to

Quote Originally Posted by k_vanan
    Mr. Judge appadi yenna verupu ungulaku ARR mela! nanum regulara yellam thread visit adippen ana nee maddum intha YSR music mattumthan comments kodukure aathu tappu illa yena nee YSR fan, ana matta music dir. (kuripa ARR music) music nalla irukuthunu sonnatha yenaku nyabagum illa. nanum YSR & ARR fans-than .

Please yentha paadalgal nalla irukutho antha padalgalai nalla vimarsanam koduthingina innum nalla irukum. Please nan ungulai advice pannuren endru ninaikathaigal, yena nengal unmailey oru nalla paadal vimasagar endru enaku theruyum, aanal nan appadi illai yetho orualavukuthan theriyum.

I am not a good critic and I am just like you k_vanan.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    me - did u ever read my appreciation of U1 on chennai-28, Paruthiveeran, kannamoochi yenada, arabu nade song in ur threads last year??? .do u have one such example of returning the favor?? i dont expect u to -
    Thank god, you don't expect me to. Because I can't comment on something I don't listen to
    Judge,

If u dont listen to good music u would always end up lauding craps as u r doing now.

FOR UR INFORMATION AYYA NEVER ATTENDS ANY CASSETTE RELEASE FUNCTION..KAMALJI TRIED ALL HIS TRICKS BUT AYYA DECLINED TO BUDGE DURING HEY RAAM,VIRUMAANDI AND MUMBAI EXPRESS MUSIC RELEASES.YUVAN WAS PRESENT BECAUSE OF DIRECTOR CHANDERNATH WHO HAD WORKED IN 'ULLAM' AS AN ASSISTANT OR ASSOCIATE.HE IS CRAZY ABOUT YSRS MUSIC AND MADE MUKESH MEHTA TO ADD YSRS NAME IN ONE OF THE SONGS.I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY CDS OF THIS MOVIE AND HEAR IT(yuvans name)

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    'Paruthiveeran' goes to Berlin
    :2thumbsup: Paruthiveeran is definitely worthy of any accolades it gets from the festivals. If only Studio Green and Ameer are in good relationship, it would have been exposed more to international level. Well, goodluck to Ameer and Yuvan.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    'Paruthiveeran' goes to Berlin
    :2thumbsup: Paruthiveeran is definitely worthy of any accolades it gets from the festivals. If only Studio Green and Ameer are in good relationship, it would have been exposed more to international level. Well, goodluck to Ameer and Yuvan.
    <dig>

pazhakka thosathula, I have posted it in YSR's New albums....

</dig>
    ----

Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

------------------------------------------------

Karthi goes to Berlin!
    By Moviebuzz
    Wednesday, 13 February , 2008, 16:57
    Last Updated: Wednesday, 13 February , 2008, 17:21

Tonight (Feb 13), the fastest rising Kollywood star Karthi is leaving for Berlin, where his pathbreaking debut film Paruthiveeran directed by Ameer is being screened at the prestigious Berlin International Film Festival popularly known as Berlinale.

The Berlinale is truly a mega event. At the same time, it is a festival of encounters and discussions. With more than 200,000 tickets sold, the Berlinale is not only a film industry meeting it also enjoys by far the largest audience of any film festival in the world. For two weeks, art, glamour, parties and business meet at the Berlinale. Up to 400 films are shown every year as part of the Berlinale's public programme, the vast majority of which are world or European premieres. Films of every genre, length and format can be submitted at the festival.

The 58th Berlin International Film Festival has started on Feb 7 and will go up to Feb 17. Already director Ameer is at the festival and Karthi would be joining him, as there will be five screenings of Paruthiveeran which will be having its European premiere at the festival. All five shows of the film has been sold out in advance, one of the highlights was Paruthiveeran was not a last minute entry; it was confirmed as early as September last year for the festival.

Ameer has trimmed Paruthiveeran by 20 minutes and deleted certain songs, comedy scenes and a fight to make it suitable for an International audiences. Now the directors cut of Paruthiveeran is only 139 minutes, and those who saw it at Berlinale are raving about it. For the first time a Indian film other than a Bollywood or Adoor Gopalakrishnan film is being talked about at the festival.

Speaking exclusively to sify.com Karthi said: " I'm very happy that Paruthiveeran is being screened at the Berlin International Film Festival. I think it is a great honour to represent Tamil cinema at Berlinale and that too in my debut film as an actor. At Berlin I would be meeting a lot of International, directors, producers, distributors, journalist and talking to them about cinema. It is the best recognition I have got in my life."

------------------------------------------------

It is a great news, go Ameer!

[tscii:98406f8e50]Ameer's next sans Yuvan Shankar Raja
    By Behindwoods News Bureau.
    February 13, 2008

Rumors are rife about Ameer’s next project Kannabiran and they even suggest that Ameer will play the lead for the movie. If you might remember, Ameer is donning the greasepaint for Yogi which is due for release anytime now. Ameer pronouncing Kannabiran a ‘powerful story than even Paruthiveeran’ has also created quite a stir created quite a stir among the industry circles raising the bar. However, Ameer denied rumors about playing the lead role for Kannabiran.

Interestingly, in Kannabiran, Ameer’s lucky mascot Yuvan Shankar Raja has given way to his father Maestro Ilayaraja for the music score. Sources close to the director maintain that he wanted Ilayaraja to score for the movie and sought the Maestro’s consent for the same. Last heard, much to the director’s delight, Ilayaraja has nodded assent for the project.

Ameer has flown to Berlin since Paruthiveeran is being screened at the film festival. Yogi that focuses on the life of slum dwellers of Chennai is expected to be wrapped in a single schedule when the director is back.

:roll:[/tscii:98406f8e50]

+ Reply to Thread