+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: YSR News, Stories, Tit-Bits and Anecdotes

Hybrid View

kalThOnRi ManThOnra kAlaththu munThOnRiya mUththa kudi thamizhkudinna, Muthal KolaigAranum avanAthana irukkanum! Olagathula irukra ella Thappum ivanthaan muthalla Senjirukkanum - Dr.Ilaiyaraaja

Let me post in this before it gets locked :P
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

RS,
    You inspire a lot of *YSR fans* to join the league of "IR family fans or atleast IR + YSR fans*. Unga kitta konjam jaakkirathayaa irukkanum pola :P :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    RS,
    You inspire a lot of *YSR fans* to join the league of "IR family fans or atleast IR + YSR fans*. Unga kitta konjam jaakkirathayaa irukkanum pola :P :wink:
    I dont become of fan of someone very easily! I have my own reservations about YSR and his music but Still i believe he will be the one to take TF Background score to the next level after IR, that is why Iam partial towards him and moreover from IR family he is the only one left to hope, after the disastrous projects that is happening to KR. The other one i expect to shine in TF movies from IR family is 'Venkat Prabhu'
    There is famous dialogue of Sathyaraj from 'Naan Sigappu manithan' - 'Namellam orey kudumbamnnu aayitta apraam ithellam paakalaama' :lol:
    kalThOnRi ManThOnra kAlaththu munThOnRiya mUththa kudi thamizhkudinna, Muthal KolaigAranum avanAthana irukkanum! Olagathula irukra ella Thappum ivanthaan muthalla Senjirukkanum - Dr.Ilaiyaraaja

Quote Originally Posted by rajasaranam
    I dont become of fan of someone very easily! I have my own reservations about YSR and his music but Still i believe he will be the one to take TF Background score to the next level after IR, that is why Iam partial towards him and moreover from IR family he is the only one left to hope, after the disastrous projects that is happening to KR. The other one i expect to shine in TF movies from IR family is 'Venkat Prabhu'
    Your posts reflect that a lot. But I don't know why you rate KR ahead of YSR. :roll: Yes. Venkat Prabu is a good hope.

There is famous dialogue of Sathyaraj from 'Naan Sigappu manithan' - 'Namellam orey kudumbamnnu aayitta apraam ithellam paakalaama' :lol:
    :lol:

y shuld U1 attend IR's album's music launch function :roll: .....hey this is like me attending my dad's annual board meeting :banghead: ........come on, this is not at all professional to send ur son for ur movie's music launch.........it tends to make people believe U1 has a part in the album composition.......

hang on, is it only me who feels this way aka EO Maddy ops: or does anyone else sees this as a amateur handling of profession??

Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    y shuld U1 attend IR's album's music launch function :roll: .....hey this is like me attending my dad's annual board meeting :banghead: ........come on, this is not at all professional to send ur son for ur movie's music launch.........it tends to make people believe U1 has a part in the album composition.......

hang on, is it only me who feels this way aka EO Maddy ops: or does anyone else sees this as a amateur handling of profession??
    Raaja very rarely attends these kind of functions. even the awards are received by his sons/daughter. many people tend to believe its his Ego but i feel he is not a media savvy person. What is professional what not is one's individual perception

Raaja very rarely attends these kind of functions. even the awards are received by his sons/daughter. many people tend to believe its his Ego but i feel he is not a media savvy person. )
    awards are ok, ppl. can take it on someone's behalf, but music launch eppadi?? wat if journalists ask some question on it?? wat can U1 say abt IRs work??

What is professional what not is one's individual perception
    Fair enuf

You are confused, comparing board meeting and audio release function? Even if we consider your thinking, why was annachi present during kalloori audio release? What was he doing JS's board meeting? I know you won't have answers for my Qs. hehehe........

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    You are confused, comparing board meeting and audio release function? Even if we consider your thinking, why was annachi present during kalloori audio release? What was he doing JS's board meeting? I know you won't have answers for my Qs. hehehe........
    judge, i warn u not to call ARR with names....period......time and again, he has thrown egg on ur face with his success - SHUT UP

in kallori music launch, he was a guest invited by shankar :banghead:

+ Reply to Thread