Closed Thread
Page 98 of 143 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

[tscii:428cc37ae4] Silambarasan’s 20 crore project!
    By Behindwoods News Bureau.
    May 15, 2008

Silambarasan's Kettavan has been in the news – good or bad - right from the day it commenced. It is worth mentioning here that during the film's inaugural function the entire city was adorned with a variety to posters evoking curious glances from the onlookers. But this film turned a damp squib with a rift between its producers Baradhan Films and
    Silambarasan. Also the actor turned busy with projects like Kaalai and Silambattan requiring his attention. Later on, industry sources revealed that Simbu Cine Arts purchased this project from Baradhan Films. The uncertainty over this project ends now, as reports come in that Radaan TV and UTV have procured the rights to produce this film at a budget of about Rs. 20 crores! An additional treat to Silambarasan's fans is that he will also direct this film![/tscii:428cc37ae4]

Billa in the TOP FIVE even now.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...08/may15th.jpg
    Eagerly waiting for AEGAN Audio.

I have high hopes for Aegan audio because I definitly think that Raju Sundaram has a musical ear.... so hope to get some nice tunes this time.

Watched Vaazhthukal recently... the only thing that helped me sit through the whole movie was YSR's rerecording eventhough it wasn't completly "fresh" at some points (I think I heard some RR pieces from KK).

Kumudam has come up with a shocking news that yuvan has complained to cine artists association and requested them to get the money from selvaragavan for his work in the movies YNM and AO plus the money yuvan had lent to him.

this indeed shows that there is rift between them coz of money matters ( if what kumudam says is true), and if selva didnt paid yuvan for these movies so far , i dont see how yuvan gonna work for selva again(if at all possible) with the same intrest as he showed so far.

I don't think Selvaraghavan is producing AO.... So how can he pay YSR for a movie that he's only directing?

On the other hand, if I'm correct, YNM is produced by Selva's father.... that Selva didn't pay YSR for this movie may be more plausible.

I'm not sure that such a popular director would do such things....

I saw an interview of Selva where he said that AO is the kind of film that requires the MD to be completly involved.... because the film relies on music... and YSR was not able to provide that kind of involvement...

Quote Originally Posted by Vaz
    I don't think Selvaraghavan is producing AO.... So how can he pay YSR for a movie that he's only directing?

On the other hand, if I'm correct, YNM is produced by Selva's father.... that Selva didn't pay YSR for this movie may be more plausible.

I saw an interview of Selva where he said that AO is the kind of film that requires the MD to be completly involved.... because the film relies on music... and YSR was not able to provide that kind of involvement...
    I don't think the fallout happened due to time factor. From the beginning it is evident that money is the problem between the two. Kumudam news reaffirms it.

so you mean yuvan is lying!! hmmm...i didn't know that popular directors do honest things only, thats intresting.

what he meant by "completly involved" , devoting 24/7 for this movie for 5 or 6 months?, then what about the movies yuvan has comitted before this movie? more over if you are not paid for your last project work, would you still dedicte so much time for his next project?

Nanchil...

Nice questions... I'm not in contact with any of them.... just saw an interview of Selva..... Maybe you are right.... But unless you are in direct contact with YSR you can certainly not affirm that Selva is lying.

[tscii:d92f9a5ab8]

I think YSR needs to be more humble generally speaking... whether he can afford it or not is a another question... but such talented people should also focus on humility. Have to admit that it wasn't also his father's forté...
    But unless you are in direct contact with YSR you can certainly not affirm that Selva is lying.
    Vaz, need I say anything more!![/tscii:d92f9a5ab8]

Closed Thread