Closed Thread
Page 96 of 143 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalMan
    Soundarya is a big fan of ARR. So Yuvan's involvement may be slim.
    yes, I think so.
    http://i26.tinypic.com/dp8pw4.jpg
    In the above article, Soundarya says 'It makes sense to have the same team that did billa as it will lend a semblance of continuity to the movie"

She also says that only ajith had agreed and been finalized till now. Movie will release only on Apr 14, 2009.
    She meant Sultan the Warrior will release on Apr 14 2009. Not Billa II. Billa II won't begin before Jun 2009.
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982
    She meant Sultan the Warrior will release on Apr 14 2009. Not Billa II. Billa II won't begin before Jun 2009.
    ops: Thanks for the correction

Quote Originally Posted by rajasaranam
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Watched YNM, Ok film. BGM is as usual good, I don't think Selva will get better than Yuvan's music in his future offerings. Yuvan is the best fit for his movies.
    GVP's offering in Pollathavan was good BGM. Lets wait and watch how he fairs with selva
    I believe Yuvan is far ahead in bgm, his attempts have richness to it particularly for Selva's films. GVP may offer something good but for Selva, Yuvan's bgm is the perfect fit. Yeah, lets wait and see.

Hey,people dont rate yuvan too high in every thing. He is poor guy, does not know how to en-cash his talent and if you look at most of his talented work went un noticed.

And as a fan we may greet his work, but look at from people prospective, how many yuvan songs reached everyone. For example for harris, almost most of the songs reached people and GVP songs(veil, Pollathavan,kreedom) also done well in public.Even if you look at music channel, very few yuvan songs will be palyed every day. How many directors would like to work with yuvan again and again. Only few. Thats too his close friend. Even one of his close friend went to other music director.

As a fan of yuvan, we simply say he is great every time. But he fails to produce nice songs in some comercial movie.

we guys says that yuvan should opt out hari, but if you look at hari, he work with many music directors like harris, baradwaj. songs from saamy and ayya reached public well. Same hari worked with yuvan, only few songs from his movie reached public and even vel songs were under rated by critics.

Its should be somthing driven from yuvan and make a strong impresion on public ( Like ARR),So that people should feel that they should not miss any yuvan album.

What yuvan well wishers may feel that what ever chance he get, make a mark that the particular director should come back to him for his great wrok in his previous movie.

I think yuvan will do that in futur. ( As I am one the yuvan i did not missed to collect any of his album. But many time i feel, the same i mentioned above)

And as a fan we may greet his work, but look at from people prospective, how many yuvan songs reached everyone. For example for harris, almost most of the songs reached people and GVP songs(veil, Pollathavan,kreedom) also done well in public.Even if you look at music channel, very few yuvan songs will be palyed every day. How many directors would like to work with yuvan again and again. Only few. Thats too his close friend. Even one of his close friend went to other music director.
    I dont understand what are you trying to say there? yuvan's song not reached mass? i can list you many of his hit numbers in the last couple of years. the same doesnt apply for haaris as he is doin only one or tow movie every year, but he is successful though.

but regarding number of hit movies (comercially and musically) yuvan is well ahead of both of 'em.and GVP has only Veil as his hit so far.and again the number of different directors yuvan has been associated with so far is much bigger than both as haaris worked only with couple of directors so far.

and no one is perfect in the world that includes yuvan and we yuvan fans even criticized him for few of his low quality outputs.thats one of the reason why i like this forum and yuvan's fans here.

nanchil,
    sgmsin wants Yuvan to be more selective and deliver chartbusters in every album that gets released. It should be like people should listen to all the songs in the movie and they should be commercial hits.
    Hence, he had given Hari movies as an example. HJ had Saami and Arul with Hari. They were not wash outs. In ayya also, one song was popular. That is not the case with Vel. Thaamirabharani had 2 OK songs. Nothing like a big commercial hit. I think he is referring to that :roll:

yuvan goes to bollywood.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...cle/38524.html

am bit worried abt this.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

virajan, though sunny deol is not so popular with us, i understand that he has a good following up north..esp..with B and C centers there.So, if the content is good (music/movie), it will surely reach the masses.

Quote Originally Posted by rooky
    virajan, though sunny deol is not so popular with us, i understand that he has a good following up north..esp..with B and C centers there.So, if the content is good (music/movie), it will surely reach the masses.
    u got my point right.

in bolly, ther z less of music and more of sound. i want u1 to deliver a good quality of music rather than sound. no doubt that he'll reach masses ther if he composes music. but quality
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Thanks selvakumar and nanchil_guy.

Closed Thread