Closed Thread
Page 86 of 143 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

[tscii:979e3e449d] Aegan – Song status
    By Behindwoods News Bureau.
    April 18, 2008

Aegan, the Ajith Kumar starrer directed by Raju Sundaram with Nayanthara as Ajith’s screen partner is getting shaped up at a steady pace. According to insiders, the film is sure to be liked by everyone as it has romance, action and sentiments in right proportions. Songs in Indian films are very pivotal to their success and in Aegan too, there is no dearth of them.

There are totally five songs which are being penned by Paa. Vijay, Yuga Bharathi, Naa.Muthukumar, Kapilan and Snehan. Music is being composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja and out of the five songs, two are ready with its music. The remaining songs are also being readied one by one. Industry sources reveal that music is shaping up very well and is sure to be liked by one and all.[/tscii:979e3e449d]

[tscii:59b685e5a7]
    Aegan – Song status
    By Behindwoods News Bureau.
    April 18, 2008

Aegan, the Ajith Kumar starrer directed by Raju Sundaram with Nayanthara as Ajith’s screen partner is getting shaped up at a steady pace. According to insiders, the film is sure to be liked by everyone as it has romance, action and sentiments in right proportions. Songs in Indian films are very pivotal to their success and in Aegan too, there is no dearth of them.

There are totally five songs which are being penned by Paa. Vijay, Yuga Bharathi, Naa.Muthukumar, Kapilan and Snehan. Music is being composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja and out of the five songs, two are ready with its music. The remaining songs are also being readied one by one. Industry sources reveal that music is shaping up very well and is sure to be liked by one and all
    after seeing ajith get up in this movie, i thought it will be a different flick...but looks like usuall masala crap dhaan pola [/tscii:59b685e5a7]
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2

after seeing ajith get up in this movie, i thought it will be a different flick...but looks like usuall masala crap dhaan pola
    if its like kreedom kinda stuff then we can surely expect good romantic numbers in this movie. lets see.

by the way,

saroja songs will come out within a month i think. hope the wait ends in May. :?
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

unlike last year, this year there is a slowdown in the release of yuvan's albums..does this mean he is focussing on something big?? like private albums or hindi albums?

Quote Originally Posted by rsubras
    unlike last year, this year there is a slowdown in the release of yuvan's albums..does this mean he is focussing on something big?? like private albums or hindi albums?
    International project for Sony Music?

In TFM, I believe he will back with bang in Saroja

Quote Originally Posted by rsubras
    yes. no frequent release as last year. but we can expect 5 more albums this year.

saroja, aegan, SMS, yogi and more.

am eagerly waiting for saroja. hope it ll be a treat for us. its been nearingly 3 months since ynm was released. very bad

ippadi kaaya vidarane u1
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Heard that a new version of YNM audio CD is released with 3 bonus songs - that includes tamil version of "Manasa manichamma", a bit song and remix by Imman.
    Anyone got hold of the new CD?
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

oru doubt....is karthik raja handling orchestration for yuvan's movies>>>???
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    oru doubt....is karthik raja handling orchestration for yuvan's movies>>>???
    No ! Not at all ! You may even find Premji's name in credits for orchestration. Definitely not KR.
    YSR and KR work independently. KR never interferes in Yuvan's compositions, unless requested as in the case of doing BGM for "Pudhiya geethai".
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

Quote Originally Posted by vigneshram
    Heard that a new version of YNM audio CD is released with 3 bonus songs - that includes tamil version of "Manasa manichamma", a bit song and remix by Imman.
    Anyone got hold of the new CD?
    Is it? I haven't been to the store for long time. I am also hesitant to buy another CD of YNM as I own the first release.

Closed Thread