Closed Thread
Page 82 of 143 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Selva,

I don't think I will watch the movie since tamil romantic movies are not my current favs.

I liked all three songs from Anjathey, kaththaza song has yuvan's flavor and the kannadasan song has IR sound alike voice from Mysskin. That duet is good also, so I am not complaining about Anjathey being a hit.

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    [He sung only "Yemaindi E Vela" (Oru naalaikkul etthanai mayakkam)]
    :shock: Thank GOD. 'Oru nallaikkul' would have become a crap easily with udit. He had sung other two songs.. 'engeyo paartha mayakkam' and 'nenjai kasakki pora ponne'
    Yemaindi is actually engeyo not oru naalaikkul.

I liked all three songs from Anjathey, kaththaza song has yuvan's flavor and the kannadasan song has IR sound alike voice from Mysskin. That duet is good also, so I am not complaining about Anjathey being a hit.
    am not complaining anjadhey being hit either....but if anjadhey can be a hit y not ynm????
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    oh.. I was keen on the telugu audio status. But I haven't listened them yet Don't know, but I am not comfortable with telugu films and songs. Same goes to malayalam. Somehow, kannada songs are little bit appealing. Same goes to Hindi.
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

[He sung only "Yemaindi E Vela" (Oru naalaikkul etthanai mayakkam)]
    :shock: Thank GOD. 'Oru nallaikkul' would have become a crap easily with udit. He had sung other two songs.. 'engeyo paartha mayakkam' and 'nenjai kasakki pora ponne'
    ops: Got confused with 'Mayakkam'. 'Yemaindi E Vela' is 'Engeyo paartha mayakkam'.
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    am not complaining anjadhey being hit either....but if anjadhey can be a hit y not ynm????
    exactly my thot. if anjadhey can be a hit, ynm should also be a hit. ynm is far better than anj.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

oh.. I was keen on the telugu audio status. But I haven't listened them yet Don't know, but I am not comfortable with telugu films and songs. Same goes to malayalam. Somehow, kannada songs are little bit appealing. Same goes to Hindi.
    In telugu, the audio was a huge hit. I think Selva didn't plan to remake this movie in tamil but the movie was well received in AP, so he might have thought of remaking it in tamil by his assistant.

I watched the hariharan song and the voice doesn't suit Danush at all :banghead: Yuvan should be careful not repeating this in future. I hate MDs being just interested in making a song hit and don't give importance to gell with the actors on screen.

for those who compare yuvan and harris. :roll:

http://www.uyirvani.com/forums/Harri...gs-t19989.html

usually TFM MDs get caught after album releases. but unlucky harris has been trapped much b4 this album release. long time to got for varanamayiram album release. but he is caught in the sample song itself. :rotfl:
    haiyo haiyo...
    this is another proof that harris is running short of tunes. of course, creativity as well.
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan

usually TFM MDs get caught after album releases. but unlucky harris has been trapped much b4 this album release. long time to got for varanamayiram album release. but he is caught in the sample song itself. :rotfl:
    haiyo haiyo...
    this is another proof that harris is running short of tunes. of course, creativity as well.
    He has gone to Mauritius to compose songs for Ayan. Certainly it is better place to pick better tunes from various released albums.

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan

haiyo haiyo...
    Hi Viraajan,

Interesting that the copy cat is getting red handed, even before the release. I am in office and can't access the site you have mentioned. Is it the same pointed out by fellow hubber KB, that I had posted in my blog http://vigneshram.blogspot.com/2008/...-it-again.html

or HJ has used someother source as well :lol:

Sorry for the digression.....

BTW, did anyone Sat channels telecast Yuvan's interview yesterday as part of spl programmes?
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

Closed Thread