Closed Thread
Page 80 of 143 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

selva
    ] r u still watching or what ....i don get u....
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    if ynm audio doesn go well i think yuvan can stop composing anymore.....konjam naala yuvan is not getting the recognition what he deserves.....its disgusting to see songs like anjadhey getting hit
    Personally, I didn't like YNM audio as much as I loved 7G, TI or KK. It is not bad. I think Udit had spoiled the songs.

what irked me was.. few of the bits resembled old songs of yuvan. One piece was exactly from manmadhan. The freshness in the tune is not in the songs as a whole.

YNM padathula, la paata thavira onnum velagura maari therla. :sigh2: (as of now).
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

selva
    ] r u still watching or what ....i don get u....
    downloaded copy. YNM inga release aagala.. (due to the problems). Infact, I thought of going to HOSUR tomorrow to watch the movie. Luckily my roommate had a d/l copy and I don't know what to say on this movie. No FRESHNESS.. Just a mix of selvaragavan film scenes here and there. :x

and who complained BGM... :shock: padam 30 mins paarthathukku athu thaan main kaaranam.. athu illena, nenachu paarkavae payama irukku :shaking:

karthik,
    Let us not get into Anjaathey. Apart from the kuthu song, other songs were good too. We can't expect u1 to give such an audio since he had given such audios long back. YNM had a old archic feel in the songs except 'oru naalaikkul ethanai mayakkam'.. That is my pick. Trademark u1 song.. other songs were just OK ... will watch the movie fully and comment more on the songs..

karthik,
    Let us not get into Anjaathey. Apart from the kuthu song, other songs were good too. We can't expect u1 to give such an audio since he had given such audios long back. YNM had a old archic feel in the songs except 'oru naalaikkul ethanai mayakkam'.. That is my pick. Trademark u1 song.. other songs were just OK ... will watch the movie fully and comment more on the songs..
    two songs r kuthu songs....and only those two were hits...imo those two songs r total craps....yes i agree other songs were good...but they didn become hit...thats the sorry state of tfm now.... and thats exactly whats happening to yuvan ....he creates some master piece like katradhu tamizh but only vel is becoming hit...
    Apart from the kuthu song, other songs were good too. We can't expect u1 to give such an audio since he had given such audios long back
    can u rephrase this statememnt pls...didn understand
    hey saala....

Personally, I didn't like YNM audio as much as I loved 7G, TI or KK. It is not bad. I think Udit had spoiled the songs.
    i agree its not as good as 7g or kk but don u think it is one of the best in the recent times...atleast it is defenitely far far better than anjadhey imo
    hey saala....

two songs r kuthu songs....and only those two were hits...imo those two songs r total craps....yes i agree other songs were good...but they didn become hit...thats the sorry state of tfm now.... and thats exactly whats happening to yuvan ....he creates some master piece like katradhu tamizh but only vel is becoming hit...
    Yup ! I get it now.. Yes, fully agree with you. The melody went unnoticed due to 'kathaala kannala' and the other kuthu songs.

and what I meant in the other statement was : u1 had also delivered kuthu songs and it is not that he can't give it. I mean.. comparison b/w the two is not fair since both can't be compared

downloaded copy. YNM inga release aagala.. (due to the problems). Infact, I thought of going to HOSUR tomorrow to watch the movie. Luckily my roommate had a d/l copy and I don't know what to say on this movie. No FRESHNESS.. Just a mix of selvaragavan film scenes here and there.

i agree its not as good as 7g or kk but don u think it is one of the best in the recent times...atleast it is defenitely far far better than anjadhey imo
    Actually, it is not bad (considering 7g or kk). I was comparing the previous audios of this combo.. But intha padathukku ithuvae over nnu thonuthu :shock:

Closed Thread