Closed Thread
Page 72 of 143 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

its seems that selva has not paid anything to yuvan for 1000 in 1. Many time yuvan requested to selva finally he told to selva that he will quit from the movie. Ref: tami murasa date;24/03/2008
    http://tm.dinakaran.co.in
    Sankarganesh

Who is the producer of AO? :huh:

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    Who is the producer of AO? :huh:
    Some young guy. This is his first film as a producer if I am not wrong
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Quote Originally Posted by sgmsin
    its seems that selva has not paid anything to yuvan for 1000 in 1. Many time yuvan requested to selva finally he told to selva that he will quit from the movie. Ref: tami murasa date;24/03/2008
    :x I think Selva would have spent all the money for film rolls? Even Lakshmi Makers were upset for Purthupettai, he spends big for rolls. Never satisfied and always fine tuning!

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by sgmsin
    :x I think Selva would have spent all the money for film rolls? Even Lakshmi Makers were upset for Purthupettai, he spends big for rolls. Never satisfied and always fine tuning!
    yes. exactly. he is another bala in this attitude.

thank god. the fault is not wit yuvan
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Does it mean GVP is going to score without charge?:-)

I think this news that YSR is not going to get revenue and hence got out of a project of a popular director may not be true. The actual details for the split won't be told to the public (till date no one from public knows why IR-BR split , what is the problem between IR-VM , was there any problem at all between IR-MR etc.) and there will be 100's of such guesses floating around till the movie comes out. One has to wait for the score to come out before passing any judgement on the youngster.

I dont think YSR is that picky with payments. My friend's dad was the producer of the film junior senior... Sollavey theva illa.. padam utter flop :lol2: single paisa therala, epdiyo ellaar payments'um settle pannaar. However he couldnt pay YSR the promised amount of 25 lacs (his payment then). Padathoda nelamaya purinjukittu, YSR perunthanmaya podhum, meedhi thara thevai illainu solli irukaar pola.. en friend en kadhula oodhuna sEdhi

anyway, he has grown by leaps and bounds since then, his paycheck has improved, not sure whether he still carries the same attitude :roll:
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

So yuvan is not in AO for sure.....but we have to wait for next selva's movie announcement whether this is temporary breakup or permanent one...

But the great team is missing in AO......The best combo in 2000's....I admired and loved this team...yar kan pattucho...
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    yes. exactly. he is another bala in this attitude.
    Not sure about Bala but Simbu does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by app_engine
    (till date no one from public knows why IR-BR split , what is the problem between IR-VM , was there any problem at all between IR-MR etc.)
    IR-BR split happened because of IR-VM split (rumour is that he complained about IR receiving credits for all his songs and music dominating lyrics) and IR-MR split happened because of IR-KB split (KB was the producer of Roja)

Closed Thread