Closed Thread
Page 69 of 143 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    She has sent a offline msg to yuvan like "y u left frm selva's movie? what happened?", Yuvan has replied that he left that movie because of his busy schedule, nothing else....

Appada....

Yuvan has not accepted many movies in recent times...I think yuvan is busy with SONY Album....I think Vignesh sonnathu nijamakuthunnu ninaikiren.... 8-)
    The Sony album has been in the process for more than a year now. But dropping Selva's movie for busy schedule is not a good idea if it is indeed true. I am still not buying this story. Anyways we should wait for their official announcement instead of weaving our own stories.
    Ya....we have to wait for the official announcement....These are all speculations only....lets wait...
    ----

all rumours!!!
    people people no tension
    thr is no trouble between u1 n selva
    it's coz of his busy schedule(SONY ALBUM) u1 is not doin 1000 in 1
    four songs are already over
    its seems gvp will b doin the RR
    This must be a rumour for sure. How can we expect U1 to tell someone that he and selva fought with each other or they had some misunderstanding even if that is the truth. It would be foolish if we believe that U1 pulled himself out of SELVA project *without any problems* just because he is doing a precious SONY project. SELVA is someone like what MR is for ARR, Bala is for IR (atpresent). I don't think he would have come out of the project just like that. That too, after composing 4 songs. If that is the case, he would have pulled himself out of films like AEGAN and other small projects.

Real comedy is .. GVP scoring BGM :rotfl: If BGM is the only job left with, then generally KR does it for u1. Even for Pudiya geethai, KR did the RR if I am not wrong.
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    all rumours!!!
    people people no tension
    thr is no trouble between u1 n selva
    it's coz of his busy schedule(SONY ALBUM) u1 is not doin 1000 in 1
    four songs are already over
    its seems gvp will b doin the RR
    This must be a rumour for sure. How can we expect U1 to tell someone that he and selva fought with each other or they had some misunderstanding even if that is the truth. It would be foolish if we believe that U1 pulled himself out of SELVA project *without any problems* just because he is doing a precious SONY project. SELVA is someone like what MR is for ARR, Bala is for IR (atpresent). I don't think he would have come out of the project just like that. That too, after composing 4 songs. If that is the case, he would have pulled himself out of films like AEGAN and other small projects.
    :exactly:
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982
    I guess this is not a fair comparison. Compare 'Thimiru' and 'Kaalai'. Both are Tarun Gopi films and will fall under same category (i.e trash).
    Simbu involves himself a lot in is films... esp in songs. If he is working under an established director, his interference will be very less. E.g., Saravana, Kovil etc. But if he is working under a young director, the difference will be very clear. I feel that comparison is OK.

If GVP can avoid remixes, then I don't think why he couldn't have delivered some good songs in kaalai

Selva,

It is difficult to believe that the same Simbhu who approved the tunes of Manmadhan/Vallavan also got Kaalai songs. Now consider Tarungopi who is behind both Thimiru and Kaalai, the comparison makes more sense.

This is entirely my opinion. I may be wrong too.
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

Selva,

It is difficult to believe that the same Simbhu who approved the tunes of Manmadhan/Vallavan also got Kaalai songs. Now consider Tarungopi who is behind both Thimiru and Kaalai, the comparison makes more sense.

hmm.. Yes.. You may be right. I am ruling this out since it depends a lot on director as well.

[tscii:6a4552e21e]Yuvan to star in a video album
    IndiaGlitz [Friday, March 21, 2008]

The sensational young music director Yuvan Shankar Raja will star in a video album soon. The album will be a supplement to the audio CD of the music track of Venkat Prabhu’s forthcoming movie 'Saroja', for which Yuvan does the music. The video album will be released with the audio CD.

Yuvans’s music in the film, the director ascertains, will elevate him to the next level of his career. The music track will have all kind of songs but all the songs would fall in to the kind of “never heard before”.

The director, music director, and producer are heading to Singapore to compose the music.

Check out for the stills and video coverage from ‘Saroja’ movie launch function

The team is planning to compose a song in MOS (Ministry of Sound), Asia’s biggest night club, located in Singapore. The song will have Chinese and Singapore singers. The song will later be shot in the same place. Yuvan will compose the song in ‘Heavy Metal’, a genre of rock music that developed in the late 1960s and early 1970s. This is the first time he tries to compose in this genre.

The unit, aiming to have the sound effects as one the major attractions of the movie, is trying to rope in one of the two lead sound designers of the famous Hollywood flick ‘Lord of the Rings’.

The movie is being made simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu.

[/tscii:6a4552e21e]
    ----

Selva,

Simbhu told in one interview that He only got the songs from GVP for kaalai movie....and he said He is very happy the way the songs come out......And he said the frequency has matched between him and GVP like the fond of yuvan and him.....
    ----

Selva,

Simbhu told in one interview that He only got the songs from GVP for kaalai movie....and he said He is very happy the way the songs come out......And he said the frequency has matched between him and GVP like the fond of yuvan and him.....
    Indha matter enakku theriyaadhu. Hmmmm...

Selva,

Indha matter enakku theriyaadhu. Hmmmm...
    TVla Niraiya college girls simbhuva interview panninanga...appa simbhu sonnathu...
    ----

Closed Thread