Closed Thread
Page 64 of 143 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

ur wrong dude..i didnt like sivi...Dharan didnt impress me even in his first movie..But GVP did..Veyil was promising..

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    nalla siringa sanjeevi...i know,i know, i know..i know...Wait panni parunge
    :rotfl: ^ 3

If I am not wrong, you are the person who rated and promoted Dharan's sivi album as sky level :lol:

No wonder for your 'aArUdam'
    Sanjeevi, that's another Mahen (mahen01) I think. And Sivi is definitely a good album.
    Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings -- they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

all the best for the new combination, but the previous is the best, dont have much hope on prakash Kumar.

While everyone is disappointed with the parting of yuvan-selva combo, im rejoicing Very Happy Yes, im excited to see the GVP-selva combo...Guys dont be surprised if this album outshines the previous yuvan-selva combo..GVP is underrated in this hub i feel..He deserves much more..Just look at veyil, he was barely 19 when he did veyil and the songs rocked big time..The folk songs, veyilodu,uruguthey and kadhal nerupin showed traits of of a musical whizzkid..To tell you the truth,i felt that the two folk songs by gvp is way better off than yuvan's in paruthiveran..

LEts keep our fingers crossed
    can u name one good album after veyil for gvp....imo he is another harris may be slightly better..... leave songs....can he come anywhere close to yuvan in RR..????may be the songs might become hit but we all know how rr playedd an important role so far in selva movies,,,,thats surely gonna be missed.....
    hey saala....

yeah sivi was a wonderful album but what sanjeevi meant was it didn get popular......
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    While everyone is disappointed with the parting of yuvan-selva combo, im rejoicing Yes, im excited to see the GVP-selva combo...Guys dont be surprised if this album outshines the previous yuvan-selva combo..GVP is underrated in this hub i feel..He deserves much more..Just look at veyil, he was barely 19 when he did veyil and the songs rocked big time..The folk songs, veyilodu,uruguthey and kadhal nerupin showed traits of of a musical whizzkid..To tell you the truth,i felt that the two folk songs by gvp is way better off than yuvan's in paruthiveran..

LEts keep our fingers crossed
    I dont think Selva-GVP combo will outshine Yuvan-Selva combo...For that matter nobody can replace yuvan in selva's movies.....It is too early to judge GVP, Since he has given only one good album Veyil......But I am sure Selva will extract GVP's best.....I have confidence on selva.....And Yuvan will continue his success story without selva..... 8-)
    ----

<Dig>

Karthik, Athu sathya stilla??...Nalla irukku...

</Dig>
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by rajasaranam
    ARR's first movie Yodha was a Flop Both music and movie oke: (Annakili Was a super hit)
    ARR's first non-film album 'Set me free' was a flop :P (How to name it Was a super hit)
    ARR's first non-film religious album 'Dheen Isai Maalai' was a flop :P (Geethanjali and ramanamaalai were super hits)
    fantastic info. thanks.
    :rotfl:
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

----

Quote Originally Posted by kamarajc
    I cant even accept Yuvan as hier of IR. Karthikraja is the hier of IR - I am sure KR is having tough time but he will emerge well over period of time. SOS - Please dont compare Yuvan with ARR.
    My friends uncle is the flautist in IR's troupe (Napolean). It seems like even the insiders in the troupe were touting KR to be the heir of IR. By the time KR entered the film he was already well-trained on composing techniques, but not the case with YSR. He says, YSR has learnt so much in the past few years only after coming to the field. He entered the field as a raw composer and has matured over the years.

Disclaimer: these are just second hand info, dont pounce on me :P
    A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.

Closed Thread