Closed Thread
Page 51 of 143 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

I think Saroja's progress is slow due to financial problem, so the project may require more time than expected to complete. So Shivaji productions might have thought of doing the project with GM. I don't have big hopes for GM anymore (though he is good at cop stories, how many times one can do the same, so lets wait and see)
    anyways ajith is now busy doing the raju sundaram film right..whatz the hurry then????

yes the point u mentioned on GM is quite true...minnale and kaaka were good but his next two wasnt anything different esp the rip-off mkmc is a total damp squib...also he has to come out of mani rathnam style....neverthlss hez a good director...and yuvan working with him would be something different...wish that happens esp with ajith also in it....
    hey saala....

one more combo i would love too see is mysskin-yuvan...will it happen??? :roll:
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    These days, he is careful with the selection of team as well. He prefers Yuvan (If we go by earlier reports). But as Viraajan pointed out, if Gautham insists on having HJ, I don't think Ajith will go against it.

entha nerathula HAT TRICK nnu sonnenoe, ippo athu illama poyiduchu
    ajith-gowtam-yuvan would be superb....but gowtam will surely go for harris only....

dono y they dropped venkat prabhu
    The terms betw goutham and harris is not as good as it was b4. the reason why am telling this is, when surya was concentrating only on VEL and dint care abt Varanamiyram (whic hit the floors much b4 VEL), goutham had decided to do a movie with new faces to fill the gap till surya completes vel. he opted ARR to compose music for this movie. I was literally shocked to see this news. thats when i realised that the terms are not as good as.

NOTE: This is just my guess. (Am proactice that harris, gowtham fans shouldn't bash me up. :lol: )

So chances are brighter that goutham would not hesitate to accept yuvan if ajith opts).

Hope am making sense
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

The terms betw goutham and harris is not as good as it was b4. the reason why am telling this is, when surya was concentrating only on VEL and dint care abt Varanamiyram (whic hit the floors much b4 VEL), goutham had decided to do a movie with new faces to fill the gap till surya completes vel. he opted ARR to compose music for this movie. I was literally shocked to see this news. thats when i realised that the terms are not as good as.

NOTE: This is just my guess. (Am proactice that harris, gowtham fans shouldn't bash me up. Laughing )

So chances are brighter that goutham would not hesitate to accept yuvan if ajith opts). Smile

Hope am making sense Smile
    if thats the case, then there r bright chances....paapom!!!
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    I remember reading on sify that VA is the last project for GM-HJ combo and things are not going good between them.

[tscii:235ea64e73]A new song in 'Yaradi Nee Mohini'
    IndiaGlitz [Friday, March 14, 2008]

Though the audio of Dhanush - Nayantara starrer ‘Yaradi Nee Mohini’ is already released, the producer is planning to come out with a new version of the music track soon.

The rare incident is caused by the inclusion of a remix version of the song ‘Paalakkaattu Pakkathiley’ from the film ‘Viyatnam Veedu’, featuring the legendary pair Sivaji Ganesan and Padmini in the lead. Music director Yuvan Shankar Raja is said to have come out with an astounding remix of the song and hence the producers have decided to bring out the new version of the audio CD and cassette.

:roll:[/tscii:235ea64e73]

[tscii:3ea701a2fe]
    A new song in 'Yaradi Nee Mohini'
    IndiaGlitz [Friday, March 14, 2008]

Though the audio of Dhanush - Nayantara starrer ‘Yaradi Nee Mohini’ is already released, the producer is planning to come out with a new version of the music track soon.

The rare incident is caused by the inclusion of a remix version of the song ‘Paalakkaattu Pakkathiley’ from the film ‘Viyatnam Veedu’, featuring the legendary pair Sivaji Ganesan and Padmini in the lead. Music director Yuvan Shankar Raja is said to have come out with an astounding remix of the song and hence the producers have decided to bring out the new version of the audio CD and cassette.

Rolling Eyes
    ayyo ayyo!!!!
    :banghead: [/tscii:3ea701a2fe]
    hey saala....

Breaking news: Selvaraghavan Movie "AO" MD change. Now G.V Prakashkumar is MD ops2:

:confused2:

http://www.dinakaran.com/cinema/bits/default.asp

Quote Originally Posted by k_vanan
    Breaking news: Selvaraghavan Movie "AO" MD change. Now G.V Prakashkumar is MD ops2:

:confused2:

http://www.dinakaran.com/cinema/bits/default.asp
    This must be a joke!

Selva splits with Yuvan!

I take my words back, looks like the dinakaran news is true. Sify says the following:

Selva splits with Yuvan!
    By Moviebuzz | Saturday, 15 March , 2008, 11:36

Kollywood music world is shocked to hear the news that ace director Selvaraghavan has replaced his inhouse favourite Asthana music director Yuvan Shankar Raja with G.V Prakash for his under production Aayirathil Oruvan! Yuvan had already composed and Selva had picturised one song for the film which is said to be a rocking number.

In Tamil cinema, the music director plays an important role in the making of a hit film. The chemistry between a director and music director has to be perfect for good tunes to evolve. There has to be great vibes and a tuning between them to produce hit music. Just think of A.R Rahman without Mani Ratnam or Shankar, Harris Jayaraj sans Gautham Menon? Similarly Selva and Yuvan was a fine pair who had terrific understanding and has dished out chartbusters.

So what went wrong between the two buddies? The grapevine has it that it is over money that they split. Selva was not willing to pay the current market rate of Yuvan rumoured to be Rs 1 Crore to do the music and re-recording for a film. Yuvan feels that over �friendship� Selva was taking him for a ride and had not even paid his salary for the directors home production Yaaradi Nee Mohini.

Selva too has his grouses against Yuvan who has never delivered music on time, delaying his films. In case of Aayirathil Oruvan, it has been almost 6 months since the shoot of the film started and Yuvan has been able to give just one song! Anyway the relationship between them has soured and it looks like another �famous friendship� in Kollywood has come to an end.

hmmmmmm......I can't believe what's happening now....

Closed Thread