Closed Thread
Page 43 of 143 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

  1. #421
    digression:
    rs,
    anjathey innum paarkalaiyaa?

  2. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    guyz
    any idea when kannamoochi yenada is releasing???
    are u kidding us :lol:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  3. #423
    :lol: guys sorry i meant yaaradi nee mohini...... :lol: office'la konjam confusion adhaan....
    hey saala....

  4. #424
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    :lol: guys sorry i meant yaaradi nee mohini...... :lol: office'la konjam confusion adhaan....
    karthik, vera onnum illaiye? :lol:

    YNM is releasing in March/April

    http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14609677

  5. #425
    Where is youthful yuvan?....I am missing yuvan's hip hop and youthful music....I am awaiting for those kind of albums......
    ----

  6. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Where is youthful yuvan?....I am missing yuvan's hip hop and youthful music....I am awaiting for those kind of albums......
    Yes, we really miss his youthful music nowadays. We can expect atleast couple of tracks in AO and Sarvam.

  7. #427
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Where is youthful yuvan?....I am missing yuvan's hip hop and youthful music....I am awaiting for those kind of albums......
    Yes, we really miss his youthful music nowadays. We can expect atleast couple of tracks in AO and Sarvam.
    Saroja will answer

  8. #428
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjeevi
    Saroja will answer
    Yes, but there was a rumour that it may not have any songs :roll: Lets wait and see.

  9. #429

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bangalore
    Posts
    67
    Sillampattam Music will be done by Yuvan. Simpu request to dhina that he want to work with yuvan. Yuvan also agreed for that. Source: Dinakaran Sunday edition.

  10. #430
    karthik, vera onnum illaiye?

    YNM is releasing in March/April

    http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14609677
    now am ok :lol:
    hey saala....

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts