Closed Thread
Page 22 of 143 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

  1. #211

    hey guys

    i have been listening continuously to vazhthukal songs in random mode and i like all the songs. its the feel good factor, i guess. it needs no comparison with his other albums or seeman's other MDs. a welcome break, while he dishes out more in 2008. it will hold me while i wait for more. seriously, i don't listen to any other MD, since i know he will give me enough, just as HE did in his peak!

  2. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    pookkal rasithadhu needs multiple listening. violin in 2nd interlude is too good!
    I liked Pookkal rasithathu instantly, yes the second interlude is very good. This song is my pick of the album.

  3. #213
    *The song 'kannil vanthathum neethaan' has just string instruments backed with synth bass. No percussion is used, a unique attempt.

    *I love the way the first interlude starts in the 'enthan vaanamum neethaan'.

    *'chinna chinna kanavugal' is a disappointment.

    *lyrics are ok not extra-ordinary, Na.Muthukumar was introduced by Seeman so I was expecting more from him after Katrathu Tamil. But this movie is another love-family subject, so no profound lyrics like KT.

  4. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by ansa400
    What movies are Sadam Hussein & yogi guys and whos acting in these films?
    Sadam Hussein - *ing Dhanush by Katrathu Tamil director Ram
    Yogi - *ing (Director) Ameer by Siva

  5. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    i like all the songs....looks like another deepavali album...infact more versatile.. but i feel Muzhumai Nilla is a bit spoilt by the singer,,, vijay yesudooss could have been a better choice...pookal rasithathu is my best very catchy rhythm
    I didn't like Deepvali that much, it was an Ok album to me. Muzhumai nila is a good song, I was disappointed while listening to it on Raaga, but after listening it from the CD, I liked it.

  6. #216
    I presume nobody has watched Kalignar TV yesterday morning (sunday) between 8-8.30 am.
    There was a programme by Seeman and Madhavan. Two songs of the movie i.e. enthan vaanamum and kannil vanthathum clippings were screened.....
    The songs were well choreographed and goes well with the picturisation..... first song was a duet song and second was a song similar to "sollamal thottu...from deena" kind of stuff......
    Hope you people would enjoy after the movie releases ofcourse with picturisation...

  7. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmuls
    I presume nobody has watched Kalignar TV yesterday morning (sunday) between 8-8.30 am.
    There was a programme by Seeman and Madhavan. Two songs of the movie i.e. enthan vaanamum and kannil vanthathum clippings were screened.....
    The songs were well choreographed and goes well with the picturisation..... first song was a duet song and second was a song similar to "sollamal thottu...from deena" kind of stuff......
    Hope you people would enjoy after the movie releases ofcourse with picturisation...
    Didn't watch it but looks like it is a rerun of New year progam.

  8. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by itsmuls
    I presume nobody has watched Kalignar TV yesterday morning (sunday) between 8-8.30 am.
    There was a programme by Seeman and Madhavan. Two songs of the movie i.e. enthan vaanamum and kannil vanthathum clippings were screened.....
    The songs were well choreographed and goes well with the picturisation..... first song was a duet song and second was a song similar to "sollamal thottu...from deena" kind of stuff......
    Hope you people would enjoy after the movie releases ofcourse with picturisation...
    Didn't watch it but looks like it is a rerun of New year progam.
    i guess the same! the replay of new yr prog.

    judge,

    wt is ur overall satisfaction for "vazhthugal" as an album!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  9. #219
    "A remarkable album that is worth listening to over and over again." :ty:

    Rediff rating: 3 1/2 Stars!

    :2thumbsup:

    http://ia.rediff.com/movies/2008/jan/07ssvaaz.htm

    :clap: :thumbsup:

    Congrats Yuvan!

    listend to nila and pookal songs. Am yet to listen to the remaining tracks!!!
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  10. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    judge,

    wt is ur overall satisfaction for "vazhthugal" as an album!
    My initial reaction was 'Oh oh, another Deepavali!' But after listening to the songs on CD, I felt they are better than Deepavali songs. This album will gel with movie's theme (family-oriented subject) and I liked all songs except 'chinna chinna kanavugal'.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts