Closed Thread
Page 2 of 143 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Yes I agree Judge, KT is one of the best yuvan composition's for this year.
    But I personaly feel that yuvan did decent job in kanna moochi yennada. I am still thinking why people does not like that album.

Yes I agree Judge, KT is one of the best yuvan composition's for this year.
    But I personaly feel that yuvan did decent job in kanna moochi yennada. I am still thinking why people does not like that album.

yes very true kannamoochi aenada was good too..esp megam megam and sanjaram...when i saw the movie i started liking kannamochi aatam" song also.. sometimes yuvan is extremely unlucky..he gives in his best tunes yet if the film fails the songs r only talked for a short period of time then its almost forgotten . i don think so even tamil ma is such a big hit..though there were lot of good reviews..i don see any channel airing tamil ma now. OTH vel songs have become extremely popular..these days a song gets popular only if the film does well and unfortunately most of the films composed by yuvan fails in the BO. i jus couldn believe or digest tamil ma songs didn get the popularity it deserved.on the first listen i thought tamil ma songs r going to be a huge hit...

thankls sgmsin for the interview
    hey saala....

sgmsin,

Its not true people do not like the album generally. Some postings here, u know by who, may have created the impression. Radio and TV channels have given good airtime for most of the songs from KE.
    Just listen to Megam Megam and Sanjaaram.....wow what songs!
    In Sanjaaram he has used a fantastic but yet a simple variation to the part where the male comes with "Oh Oh Oh" while the same portion is filled by the female "Mmm Mmm Mmm" which I found to be so amazingly intoxicating and lifting the song to another dimension. YSR was superb in showing his talents as usual....

I think if Billa succeeds at the box office, YSR will be reaching a different platform in turn of getting opportunities further....lets hope the movie does well..

Thanks karthik. Thats true.

btw where is yuvan's prev thread??? oru thread'ae va dissappear aagum :shock:
    hey saala....

gone r the days when people used to like the music and buy the album..they rather opt for piracy mp3 stuff. these days an albums hit depends on the fans of big clebrities like rajini,ajith,kamal or vijay getting the cds on the first few days ..or success of the movie..this applies to any md now arr or yuvan or vs.. md's have to be selective in doing films..this is becoming very alarming for yuvan esp..
    hey saala....

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    yaaraavathu maranthu delete panni irupaangannu nenaikiraen :?
    irunthaalum iRanthaalum paer solla vendum
    ivar pola yaar endru oor solla vendum

Salutes to our brave heroes who saved our lives

Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    yaaraavathu maranthu delete panni irupaangannu nenaikiraen :?
    I even PMed one of the MODs and he said he was looking for it. If I am not wrong, they should have a backup atleast to restore it. Anyway we have this thread now, we don't have to worry about it.

yaaraavathu maranthu delete panni irupaangannu nenaikiraen
    appadi panna mudiyuma!!??i thought only mods can do that...

I even PMed one of the MODs and he said he was looking for it. If I am not wrong, they should have a backup atleast to restore it. Anyway we have this thread now, we don't have to worry about it
    looking for it??? :lol: what do they mean?? nuyways we will continue here...

appa eppo dhaan dec 14th varoon'nu irrku???somehow one of my friend will get the ticket on the first day...
    hey saala....

remix of Vethalaya Pottendi remix

http://www.dinamani.com/Vplayer.asp?...FAV%F4&Topic=0
    Naan Kadavul - Naan Isai - Raaja

Closed Thread