Closed Thread
Page 140 of 143 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1423

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

  1. #1391
    You haven't heard it all this time? Blast was released after PKP I think. There are two instrumental tracks in it, they were too good. After PKP and esp. Blast, I thought Yuvan would shine in tfm for sure. It was produced by the director who made Velai, Senior Junior and Agaram
    dono how i missed it....but now listening...chancae illa ultimate.....
    hey saala....

  2. #1392
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    yes karthik. it is yuvan's 1st album (at the age of 16)


    now, u dont laught at me.

    i have not listened to even singl track in that album
    pls pls pls listen to it...the songs r damn good...just bear with yuvan's amateur voice..apart from that songs r superb....jus awesome
    Oh god. is it???? let me give a try today
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  3. #1393
    here is the link to download blast
    http://yuvanworld.blogspot.com/2007/12/blast-1997.html
    hey saala....

  4. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    will download it tonigh (bsnl )

    betw,

    this blog says that Eeerppu is a personal album.... did u see :roll:
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

    Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

  5. #1395
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    this blog says that Eeerppu is a personal album.... did u see
    Is eerpu an album like Blast? ore confusion-a irukku :roll:

  6. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    will download it tonigh (bsnl )

    betw,

    this blog says that Eeerppu is a personal album.... did u see :roll:
    Ore kuzhapama irukulla :confused2: (Suriyan Gaoundamani style)
    ----

  7. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeepmbbs
    Hi guys ....

    I'm Pradeep .. am the moderator of the orkut Yuvan comm ..

    i've been a regular viewer of this thread .. am glad to ve joined this atlast..
    Looks like there r many of yuvan's ardent fans just like me .. And just like u all .. Am eagerly waitin for Saroja's audio ..

    keep it going guys ... U all r rocking ......
    Buddy, Atlast you joined our club..... Welcome!! 8-)
    ----

  8. #1398
    @ vasanth

    as u expect kodaanu kodi is not a melody.

    its an out nd out kuthu song featuring nikitha.

    one of my friend who was associated with movie movie told this song will be rage in b nd c centres.

  9. #1399
    Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pradeepmbbs
    Hi guys ....

    I'm Pradeep .. am the moderator of the orkut Yuvan comm ..

    i've been a regular viewer of this thread .. am glad to ve joined this atlast..
    Looks like there r many of yuvan's ardent fans just like me .. And just like u all .. Am eagerly waitin for Saroja's audio ..

    keep it going guys ... U all r rocking ......
    Buddy, Atlast you joined our club..... Welcome!! 8-)
    yes buddy .. it sure does take a long time for the moderator to approve membership .. anyways .. am happy to ve found a thread like this ..

  10. #1400
    Quote Originally Posted by hariprasadb23
    @ vasanth

    as u expect kodaanu kodi is not a melody.

    its an out nd out kuthu song featuring nikitha.

    one of my friend who was associated with movie movie told this song will be rage in b nd c centres.
    yes hari .. kodana kodi is a kutthu song especially for for b and c centers ..

    Venkat Prabhu had mentioned it in his interview ..

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts