Closed Thread
Page 14 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Yuvan Shankar Raja's New Albums : 2007-08 : 2

Happy New year to all Yuvan Fans.( And also happy near for all ARR fans who are visiting here!)

AV also given best play back singer award to IR for the songs Paraveyae engu irukkirai and Ariyatha Vayasu. Both songs were composed by yuvan. :clap:

We are expecting more master pieces from yuvan on 2008.

Wish you all very prosperous musical New Year......
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by karthik_sa2
    wishing judge,vasanth,vignesh,virarajan,rajasaranam,selva, sanjeevi and all the hubbers here a very happy ,prosperous and musical new year 2008..
    Thanks a ton Karthick. Wish you and every hubber a very happy and prosperous New Year 2008!!!

Wish yuvan all the best for his future ventures
    :musicsmile: Experiencing the Naan Kadavul songs. Version 2.0

Raaja Brahmasmi Om Om :bow:

Hearty New Year Wishes to Judge, Vasanth, Karthick, Sanjeevi, Vignesh and all the hubbers of this thread a very happy and wonderful New Year 2008!!!

Lets join hands together and give Yuvan a big applause for the fantastic job he has done in this year! Lets wish him all the very best for his future albums!!!

Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Hearty New Year Wishes to Judge, Vasanth, Karthick, Sanjeevi, Vignesh and all the hubbers of this thread a very happy and wonderful New Year 2008!!!

Lets join hands together and give Yuvan a big applause for the fantastic job he has done in this year! Lets wish him all the very best for his future albums!!!
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: - Applauses to Yuvan

Thanks and wish all fellow Yuvan fans a wonderful year ahead...
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

Vazhthukkal and Yaradi Nee Mogini albums are going to out soon.....

Quote Originally Posted by vasanth2006
    Vazhthukkal and Yaradi Nee Mogini albums are going to out soon.....
    Wow, we can expect superb melodies from Vazhthukkal and YNM album is gonna rock for sure. I am addicted to its telugu version AMAV songs.
    Grey Matter Matters
    http://vigneshram.com

Vazhththukkal - This morning on Kalaignar TV, they showed a few secs of couple of melodies from it. Seeman told that Yuvan has composed all songs after lyrics were written and only for the Bharathidasan song he took three days to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by vigneshram
    Wow, we can expect superb melodies from Vazhthukkal and YNM album is gonna rock for sure. I am addicted to its telugu version AMAV songs.
    Yes, AMAV songs were really good. I hope it rocks in Tamil version too. Vazhththukal should be released this week.

YNM is for Jan 26th/Feb release?

Quote Originally Posted by MrJudge
    Quote Originally Posted by vigneshram
    Yes, AMAV songs were really good. I hope it rocks in Tamil version too. Vazhththukal should be released this week.

YNM is for Jan 26th/Feb release?
    Saw ad in today's hindu metro plus. I guess the audio releases today. they havent specified any date!

Betw, Whats ur opinion on Kettavan Song? Did u listen to it?

I have been waiting for opinion of Vasaanth, Sanjeevi also!!!!

Why no one has commented on it

Closed Thread